Making A Radial Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making A Radial Menu

I want to have a radial menu for item selection but I am having lots of problems. How do i get the mouse input and select the items? Anyone know anything about this?

If this is a UMG menu, you don't need to do anything special for mouse input, just add a button, or use the mouse events.
    Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Yeah but I don't want to have an actual mouse I want it to get the mouse input and move the selection over in the desired direction. As is pretty standard with Radial Menus

Comment

Simplest way would be to extend the range of the objects in your radial menu all the way inwards and hide the cursor.

Comment

Except then as your mouse gets further away from the center itll take more input to move the selection.

Comment

Working...
          X