Draw hit box issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw hit box issues

Hi there, I have a hud where I draw some buttons, and there's a button that when I click on it I change it's icon and when I do End mouse over, it spawns the object showed in the icon, the problem I'm having is that when I click this button, it also activate the end mouse over event and spawns the object. Any help on this?

Can you post a pic of your blueprint to elaborate on this?
    If you wanna develop a Third Person Open World RPG game, Join Us! We are looking for everyone who has passion!
    Facebook: Arhaikos Studios
    WIP Thread of Our Game: ICHOR
    www.arhaikos-studio.com

Comment

I think it's simple to understand, the "event hit box release" is activating the "event end hitbox cursor over" for the same hitbox. look.
      Click to change icon
      Click image for larger version

Name:	hitbox release.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1087002
      Draw shown icon

Name:	change icon.PNG
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1087003
      End Hit Box Over and spawn object

Name:	end cursor over.PNG
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	1087004

Comment

Originally posted by ederoliveira20 View Post
        Hi there, I have a hud where I draw some buttons, and there's a button that when I click on it I change it's icon and when I do End mouse over, it spawns the object showed in the icon, the problem I'm having is that when I click this button, it also activate the end mouse over event and spawns the object. Any help on this?
        I think that when you click your button, it stops hovering event and calls button clicked event that's why your object is spawned. I'm not home to play with this a bit and tell you how I would go about this though. When I get home I'll get back to you if you still haven't figured it out
        If you wanna develop a Third Person Open World RPG game, Join Us! We are looking for everyone who has passion!
        Facebook: Arhaikos Studios
        WIP Thread of Our Game: ICHOR
        www.arhaikos-studio.com

Comment

Bump, any help?

Comment

Working...
          X