What is this crazy graph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this crazy graph?

I am in the process of switching all of my vectors in my blueprint to 2D vectors, and have come across a strange graph that contains everything in my blueprint combined. When i went to change my functions input to a vector 2D and then convert it to a vector, it gave me a warning: Click image for larger version

Name:	b1c2d5d32e.png
Views:	1
Size:	286.2 KB
ID:	1160493

In the compiler results, I have a warning "Warning Can't connect pins In Vector 2D and Return Value : Only exactly matching structures are considered compatible.", clicking on the underlined "Return Value" text brings me to this graph:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1fc6532af4.png
Views:	1
Size:	426.4 KB
ID:	1160494

This graph seems to be all of my functions and nodes combines into one, has anyone else seen something like this before?
    Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Weird... I have never seen that before.
    Favorite Quotes:
    "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
    "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
    "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

Usually when a blueprint is compiled, it is first merged into a "master graph" internally where indeed everything is contained as a single graph (hence the name "Ubergraph").

This is part of the compilation to bytecode and nothing to worry about. Though you normally shouldnt see it except when something goes wrong

Cheers,
      Indy
      FinalCamera on Marketplace / Web Demo
      TopDown Toolkit on Marketplace / Web Demo

Comment

It looks like some kind of abstract art piece hah.

Definitely seems like a behind the scenes piece that has failed to compile properly, similar to how you can step right inside of a "For Loop" blueprint. Once you fix the compile problems on your blueprint and restart I would assume it should probably be hidden again.

Comment

That file's not supposed to be loadable as a regular blueprint.
          If I were you, I'd run a ScanDisk on my hard drive -- you may have file system corruption that makes files show up in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by jwatte View Post
            That file's not supposed to be loadable as a regular blueprint.
            If I were you, I'd run a ScanDisk on my hard drive -- you may have file system corruption that makes files show up in the wrong place.
            Well, the problem only happened the one time, and this is on my brand new SSD.
            Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
            Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
            Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Working...
            X