Shoot at Mouse Side Scroller Blueprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot at Mouse Side Scroller Blueprint

This is the blueprint that I am using to shoot at the mouse when clicked for a side scroller. Please reply if you can see any noticeable bugs for I am new to Blueprints.
    Attached Files

First off you don't need the Get Controlled Pawn node because you are already in the pawn/character blueprint. Why do you have a vector + vector node? It isn't doing anything. I quickly made a working version of what you want. Let me know if you don't understand anything. The Gun Offset vector by default is 100, 33, 10.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fire projectile.png
Views:	1
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	1083559
    Last edited by drb1992; 08-10-2015, 12:10 PM.
    Logitech Wheel Plugin

Comment

This is much better than the blueprint that I was using so thank you. I have a question, although I'm not sure how to explain it. When placing anything in the editor for the player I make sure that it has X location set to 1000 so they are on the same path as the character. Can I make it so when you click, the bullet only moves on the X axis with a value of 1000 until it hits another object. This will make it easier to kill the enemies on the path. So basically, the bullet has to stay on the X axis when spawned?

Thanks anyways for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X