Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images in UMG. How to change?

Hello, I am really stuck with this.

I made a UMG with some images and I want change them while playing (in this case, when select other character, face change).

But even if I can, in theory, set the image for that thing, I can't select a single image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8dcd650b1186d8abcc5e75436eb5b171.png
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1158900

As you can see options in both are totally empty, even if I used an image already in UMG.

What I am missing?

Thanks.

You set the material of an image within its Brush. Here is an example.

Click image for larger version

Name:	setImage.png
Views:	1
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	1083345
    Logitech Wheel Plugin

Comment

Thanks so much! It wans't very intuitive ^^'.

I have still a question. How you did that "image ---- target Brush --- break slate brsuh" ? I can't connect my image variable to slatebrush and, in addiction, can't find a way to create that "target brush" (the node that transform image to brush).

Thanks again!

Edit: NVM! I found it, it was a "get brush" from image section ^^. Thanks!
      Last edited by vegetamaker; 08-07-2015, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Just wanted to thank you both. Worked great.

Comment

I am not really sure how you implemented this solution? Was it in the HUD elements graph, or in the level blueprint? I am not sure how to get it fully cycle.

Comment

Actually, you can use "Set Brush From Texture" if you want a new png or img to be your new image, or use " Set Brush From Material" if you want a material to be you new image.

Comment

Working...
            X