Make DateTime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Weird FDateTime has a constructor as explained in this link: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...r/3/index.html
    I can pass the value as year, month, day, convert to string and convert to datetime while inserting to DB.
    But, I think it can be easily added to blueprint functionality. Up to Epic staff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bumbala View Post
    Hi!

I have a UI Widget which player selects his/her birth date. Day, month, year parts are different combo boxes. How can I construct a Date Time value from them. I tried "Break Date Time" and "Set Members in Date Time", but it does not do anything like other structs.

Thanks!
    A simple way would be to make an array of ints, the array would have 3 elements (Day, Month, & Year). Assign the elements to the corresponding values when the user inputs their DOB.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Make DateTime

Make DateTime

Hi!

I have a UI Widget which player selects his/her birth date. Day, month, year parts are different combo boxes. How can I construct a Date Time value from them. I tried "Break Date Time" and "Set Members in Date Time", but it does not do anything like other structs.

Thanks!
Working...
X