2D paper template fade effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    finally got it. I had no idea widgets had a timeline for animations lol. Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Darvos View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't fully understand. Your suggesting I make a widget with a black image. Then have the image fade?
    I am also misunderstanding what you are trying to achieve. If you are trying to make the screen fade to black, there are a plethora of options, but I always take the lazy route. I make a widget called screenfade, and then I use a timeline to fade it in or out by binding the alpha channel. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube for different methods.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm sorry, I don't fully understand. Your suggesting I make a widget with a black image. Then have the image fade?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Darvos View Post
    Does anyone know a good work for around for a fade camera effect. The Matinee technique does not work yet and neither does start camera fade in blueprints. Thanks
    Screen fade? UMG widget black, alpha in on a timeline?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic 2D paper template fade effect

2D paper template fade effect

Does anyone know a good work for around for a fade camera effect. The Matinee technique does not work yet and neither does start camera fade in blueprints. Thanks
Working...
X