Clear All

help_please

I need tutorial_ please
    I am new in this
    I need change object for another object in play mode
    for example a furniture/lamp/ etc

thank!

Hi orlan,

What do you mean by 'change object' exactly?
    Do you mean change the mesh from (example) a chair to a lamp, or do you mean change an actor from AChair to ALamp?

If you haven't yet, take a look at the official documentation and official youtube videos.

Comment

I'm very new at this
      This is an example of what I do.
      changing furniture other.
      thank you very much
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ejemplo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	1080713

Comment

Ah ok,

There are many ways to do this, but if it's just the mesh that gets swapped, I would make a really simple Blueprint that has a Static Mesh component. You can then use the 'Set Static Mesh' blueprint function on the Static Mesh Component to change it to your new asset.

Comment

thank you very much for answering ,
          would there be a tutorial for this?
          An example?
          thank you very much !

Comment

Originally posted by orlan View Post
            thank you very much for answering ,
            would there be a tutorial for this?
            An example?
            thank you very much !
            I don't really think that there is a tutorial for this. This is a very basic thing. You have a couple of StaticMeshs that you want to choose from in some kind of
            an array and you will want to grab one of these with a get node and set the StaticMesh of the Blueprints StaticMeshComponent.

If this is too much for you, i would recommend you to step back and watch some basic tutorials.
            Open for contracted work | C++/BP (incl. Multiplayer) | Tutoring | VR

My UE4 Blog/Page with Tutorials and more: Hit me for ALL the things!
            (Including 100+ Pages Multiplayer Network Compendium to get you started.)

Comment

Working...
            X