Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rama you are smart :3 can u answer me that questions:

Why cant ue4 just save all variables states etc with one little command?

I mean ingame just type: save "savename"
    And there after you can do: load "savename"

And it just works.

Wouldnt that be awesome...

Comment

Dear Rama,

I get this error when i try to build the plugin in VS2015.

Any ideas on what i am doing wrong?

Thank you!Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1093276

Comment

Originally posted by Roccinio View Post
        Dear Rama,

I get this error when i try to build the plugin in VS2015.

Any ideas on what i am doing wrong?

Thank you!
        Hi there!

You're showwing me the VS error list, not the output window, please always show me the output window

Try Rebuilding the project, which will reenereate the Intermediate folder for the plugin

Please note rebuilding is different then regular build, "Rebuild Solution"

Just dont do this with a custom engine build anyone, unless you want to rebuild the engine.

That's the only way to regenerate the plugin Intermediate Folder which I can't possibly include with my download since its usually about 1 GB it size

Nce to hear form your Roccino!

Rama
        Last edited by Rama; 11-14-2015, 01:21 AM.
        100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by John Alcatraz View Post
          Hey Rama, thank you very much for updating your plugin to 4.10

Also congrats for getting 5 of your awesome contributions into 4.10!

When I read about that you fixed SetEnableGravity for destructibles, I thought about a very useful node you might be able to add to your plugin.

At the moment (in BP) you can hit a destructible component with a trace and the HitBoneName (Name) is telling you which chunk of the fractured mesh the trace hit and the HitItem (Int) is also telling you which chunk of the DM was hit. Would there be a way to delete this part from the destructible mesh so that it disappears? I guess that's surely possible in C++ so if you could expose that to BP in your plugin that would be really awesome!

It would allow everyone to manipulate these chunks from BP. For example, at the moment I face the problem that quite huge chunks can block the path of the player. If I could just make the player destroy individual chunks, he could free his path without deleting the whole destructible component which would look really strange, it's like shooting on one stone and suddenly 200 stones around you disappear.

Would be really awesome
          Thanks for all the compliments John!

Your idea is great! I was going to be doing something like this soon, but now I think I'll do it sooner!

Rama

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Comment

These extra blueprint nodes should be on UE4 by default, they are so useful! Awesome work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post
              Thanks for all the compliments John!

Your idea is great! I was going to be doing something like this soon, but now I think I'll do it sooner!

Rama
              Awesome! Thanks!
              Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
              Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Hi Rama. Thanks a million for your plugins, but I've got a problem now--I'm addicted to them! Any idea when you'll be updating the VictoryEdEngine plugin to work with 4.10? Thanks!

P.S. Really looking forward to your Kickstarter tutorial series with Ben Tristem!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffym85 View Post
                  Hi Rama. Thanks a million for your plugins, but I've got a problem now--I'm addicted to them! Any idea when you'll be updating the VictoryEdEngine plugin to work with 4.10? Thanks!

P.S. Really looking forward to your Kickstarter tutorial series with Ben Tristem!
                  Upgraded to 4.10!

My Victory BP Library Plugin is Now Upgraded to 4.10!

My Victory Ed Engine Vertex Snap and Instanced Static Mesh Editor is also upgraded to 4.10!
                  About 7 posts above you.
                  Check out my game OldSchool Nightmare : http://www.indiedb.com/games/oldschool-nightmare

Comment

Can't believe I missed that, thanks for pointing it out. The download page for the plugin still says 4.92 is the latest version it's built for, which added to the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by John Alcatraz View Post
                      Awesome! Thanks!
                      I already completed the feature of being able to destroy individual apex pieces that same night, making video and will be uploading soon

Rama

Originally posted by jeffym85 View Post
                      Can't believe I missed that, thanks for pointing it out. The download page for the plugin still says 4.92 is the latest version it's built for, which added to the confusion.
                      I've clarified this here:
                      https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Rama%2...or_Plugin#4.10

Rama
                      Last edited by Rama; 11-15-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAGA.ART.BR View Post
                        These extra blueprint nodes should be on UE4 by default, they are so useful! Awesome work.
                        Welcome to the forms SAGA.ARR.BR!

Rama

Comment

what is those 39 in the name mean?

Comment

Originally posted by CriErr View Post
                            what is those 39 in the name mean?
                            My Victory BP Plugin started at around 39 nodes, now its more like 120+ nodes

Rama

Comment

New PhysX Cutting Edge BP Node ~ Destroy Individual Chunks of an Apex Destructible Mesh Via RayCast

Dear Community,

My newest node was sufficiently cutting-edge that I decided to make a video of it!

This node allows you to destroy individual pieces of a destructible mesh after it has been fractured!

Enjoy the video!

Rama

Click image for larger version

Name:	DestructibleIndividualChunksApex.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	1093384

~~~

Latest plugin download on the UE4 Wiki: (7.16 mb)
                              https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:VictoryPlugin.zip

Not using the latest engine version? Check out my wiki section on which plugin release dates go with which engine version!

Plugin Release Dates and UE4 Engine Versions
                              https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Rama%2...ngine_Versions

~~~

Victory Plugin Binaries for Packaged Games

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:V...inPackaged.zip

~~~

Victory Plugin on Media Fire

If your browser is not updating the Wiki download page to the most recent version, you can use my alternative Media Fire download link!

Please note the mediafire version includes both the editor and packaged game binaries in the same file ♥ Rama

https://www.mediafire.com/?g6uf9kt5ueb2upj

~~~

Donations

Donations can be sent to me via:
                              http://lightningfitness.org/donate/

Enjoy!

Rama
                              Last edited by Rama; 11-16-2015, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post
                                Dear Community,

My newest node was sufficiently cutting-edge that I decided to make a video of it!

This node allows you to destroy individual pieces of a destructible mesh after it has been fractured!

Rama
                                Awesome new node! Could be very useful!
                                Check out my game OldSchool Nightmare : http://www.indiedb.com/games/oldschool-nightmare

Comment

Working...
                                X