Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi here! Rama

Does this plugin allows you to import HDR cubemaps at runtime?

Thank you

Comment

So I'm working with the Get Sound Wave from File node in 4.24, it creates the USoundWave with the correct duration but no actual audio samples, so there's no sound playing. Same thing happens with the other two nodes (at location and attached). Importing the .ogg file manually, it plays in editor, though this somewhat defeats the point of the nodes. Any ideas?Click image for larger version

Name:	Rama.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	1751837

Comment

Originally posted by RenaCava View Post
        So I'm working with the Get Sound Wave from File node in 4.24, it creates the USoundWave with the correct duration but no actual audio samples, so there's no sound playing. Same thing happens with the other two nodes (at location and attached). Importing the .ogg file manually, it plays in editor, though this somewhat defeats the point of the nodes. Any ideas?Click image for larger version  Name:	Rama.jpg Views:	10 Size:	60.6 KB ID:	1751837
        show your nodes for loading the file. I'm sure that is where the error is.
        Matt Walton: Programmer and owner for WireLiteSoft Games.

Comment

Hello. Any ETA for 4.25 support?

Comment

Originally posted by Juha Ojala View Post
            Also looking forward to this.

Comment

Rama Any plan for 4.25?

Comment

Originally posted by Juha Ojala View Post

Originally posted by HeliaXDemoN View Post
                Rama Any plan for 4.25?
                ​​​
                Great to hear from you!

I am working on it!

Rama
                UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

♥ Rama

Comment

4.25 Is Live!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pgrps...gin25.zip/file

Enjoy!

Rama
                  UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

♥ Rama

Comment

I'm having a lot of trouble getting this to package with my project, and the information on how to package this correctly seems to have changed over time and varies by who is explaining how to do it. Would it be possible to get a new, even just quick version of how to package this with at least version 4.24? I have the Victory24.zip files.

At this point, I'm not even sure where the files are supposed to go.
                    Last edited by Aeromir; 05-07-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeromir View Post
                      I'm having a lot of trouble getting this to package with my project, and the information on how to package this correctly seems to have changed over time and varies by who is explaining how to do it. Would it be possible to get a new, even just quick version of how to package this with at least version 4.24? I have the Victory24.zip files.

At this point, I'm not even sure where the files are supposed to go.
                      How to install the files:

Program files>Epic Games>UE_4.25>Engine>Plugins>Runtime>Create New folder and extract the files into it.

Comment

I'm having a similar problem. I'm trying to launch-to-device with two Android devices, and while this works fine, any time a VictoryPlugin node is called, the game crashes on the device. The editor preview works fine, as does everything else in the project on the mobile device. I've followed PTF40k 's advice but this doesn't alleviate the problem. Aeromir do you have any further insight on the issue?

Comment

Hi guys and Rama !

Please, do you know if there is a way to export an image (bigger than 1024px) to disk? I have tried some nodes but I don't find an efficient way to save a texture in a specified path of the computer.

Thanks!
                          RTX RayTracing easy global settings tweaker

Advanced HDRi background tool + 64 HDR images

Comment

Is the sort node for array of strucs working ? nothing happen when i try to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollocasual View Post
                              is there a way to uninstall this plugin? when i disable it , i cant open editor cause crashes all time
                              Hi,
                              did you ever get this sorted out?
                              I also tried to remove the plugin, and even though I'm pretty sure that it's not used anymore, it still crashes upon next restart of the project. :-(

Kind regards,

/hauke

BTW: does anybody have an idea how to check where a specific plugin is used aside from "look through all blueprints that you can open"?

Comment

Originally posted by hwacookie View Post

Hi,
                                did you ever get this sorted out?
                                I also tried to remove the plugin, and even though I'm pretty sure that it's not used anymore, it still crashes upon next restart of the project. :-(

Kind regards,

/hauke

BTW: does anybody have an idea how to check where a specific plugin is used aside from "look through all blueprints that you can open"?
                                When you open the project file with notepad, is the plugin set to 'false'?
                                [LEGENDS of EPICA][Twitter][FB][YT][Vimeo][Reallusion Technical Expert]

Comment

Working...
                                X