Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HazelWitcht View Post
    Dear Rama,

victory create proc

sorry , i am not really sure how to use the node,

Full Path Of Program to Run: my file(bat.exe,png......) Path?

and what`s Commandline Arg Should I to put in?

thanks
    In case you still haven't found what to do with Commandline Args. It could be the name of the file which you're trying to launch with the program to .exe of which you've pointed in Full Path of Program to Run

For example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Create-Proc.png
Views:	147
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1648585

Or you could input full path for the file into Make Array node instead of Optional Working Directory:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Create-Proc-2.png
Views:	134
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	1648586

Make sure to wrap the whole string with "" if your Array element path/name has any spaces in it. Otherwise Windows will split your command line argument into multiple arguments, separated where the spaces were.

Comment

"Load Object from Asset Path" fails to get a "Primary data asset" , can you fix that, please?

Attached Files

Comment

Good Evening
        I have noticed the function Load String Array from File have no support for words written in brazilian portuguese.

When I save a text file outside the UE4 (inside project folder's) the text saved is "??B".

Comment

Originally posted by teak421 View Post

Because there is another package already available that does similar things...its also free. There is another BP only package that tried to get on the MP but was denied for that reason.

teak
          what package is free on the MP? I can't seem to get this plugin to work and i need to load wav files from application folders and cant find a way.
          Matt Walton: Programmer and owner for WireLiteSoft Games.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm busy trying to package my first project, but it's not allowing me to, packaging keeps failing after spitting out the error:"error CS0101: the namespace '<global namespace>' already contains a definition for 'VictoryBPLibrary'"

I've got the Plugin files inside the Engine folder as per instructions, (https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...d!=&viewfull=1)

The plugin files that are supposed to go in the project folders are also where they're supposed to be, in D:\Work\Project - SOCpuppet\SOCpuppet\Plugins\VictoryPlugin422.

Can anyone help me fix this issue quick? It's pretty urgent that this be packaged by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by frostic View Post

what package is free on the MP? I can't seem to get this plugin to work and i need to load wav files from application folders and cant find a way.
              Hi. Look for LE Extended Standard Library. Not sure it has the functionality you want, but its similar to Victory.

teak
              "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
              -- Willy Wonka

Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.22 here.

Comment

Hi Rama! Any ETA on the 4.23 version of your plugin? Thank you

Comment

Victory Plugin for UE4 4.23 Update

Originally posted by RafaLL92 View Post
                  Hi Rama! Any ETA on the 4.23 version of your plugin? Thank you
                  Hi there!

Welcome to the UE4 Forums!

And hello everyone else in the UE4 Community!

Here is Victory Plugin 4.23!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2jedu...gin23.zip/file

~~~

Special Thanks

Special thanks to github contributor Firefly74940 for contributing the 4.23 required changes:
                  https://github.com/EverNewJoy/Victor...832383723794c6

Rama

PS: To everyone who has posted questions, sorry I am so busy, I will process your questions as soon as I can! I am deep in development on my game
                  Last edited by Rama; 09-06-2019, 05:30 PM.
                  100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post

Hi there!

~~~

Special Thanks

Special thanks to github contributor Firefly74940 for contributing the 4.23 required changes:

Rama

PS: To everyone who has posted questions, sorry I am so busy, I will process your questions as soon as I can! I am deep in development on my game
                    Fantastic, thanks a lot Rama for updating it so quickly! Good luck with your game

Comment

Thanks for fast update Rama, you rock!

Comment

Hey Rama,

Firstly, thank you for the opportunity of using your Victory plugin.
                        I'm not a C++ programmer, however, have VS2017.
                        Please, could you tell me the correct install procedure for your plugin.

Thank you and kind regards,

Smudgy

* UPDATE *
                        Managed to get it loaded, many thanks for this.
                        Quick question, after using Victory Create Proc, to open an external application (works a treat by the way), how can you close it, is there a separate function for this?

I would be more than willing to pay for your services to provide this functionality.

All the best.
                        Last edited by smudgy67; 09-14-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

this is bit far fetched... but any advice how to get this working with 4.19 NVIDIA flex?

i can make it work with 4.19 regular engine but not with nvidia flex.

Comment

hi Rama !
                            i love your plugins Vitory somuch
                            i want to know :
                            1- how to generate indivially navMesh for each type of AI-Character (can use different NavBounceVolumes !?)
                            2- AI-Character can jump (or do some action) at some points (extend nav point ?)

Comment

I facing a weird issue with CaptureComponent2D_SaveImage
                              It works flawlessly on windows and on ios! On Android though it creates an image that is upside down, like rotated 180 degrees...
                              Any idea why?
                              Asteroids from Photogrammetry plus a mini game available in the UE4 Marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post

Hi there!

~~~

Special Thanks

Rama

Hi Rama, or anyone who knows, I tested this in a blank project, added the plugin, and compiled from source, and I got these errors.

Code:
                                1>C:/Users/Admin/Documents/Unreal Projects/VictoryTest/Plugins/VictoryBPLibrary/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Private/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(4098): error C2665: 'operator new': none of the 9 overloads could convert all the argument types
                                1>  C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Misc/MemStack.h(229): note: could be 'void *operator new(size_t,FMemStackBase &,int32,int32)'
                                1>  C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates/DelegateBase.h(256): note: or       'void *operator new(size_t,FDelegateBase &)'
                                1>  C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers/SparseArray.h(1262): note: or       'void *operator new(size_t,const FSparseArrayAllocationInfo &)'
                                1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\INCLUDE\vcruntime_new.h(184): note: or       'void *operator new(size_t,void *) noexcept'
                                1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\INCLUDE\vcruntime_new.h(71): note: or       'void *operator new(size_t,const std::nothrow_t &) noexcept'

I don't think is yet a working version of 4.23. Just checking if there is another version out there that people are using that is error free on compile?
                                I also tried the download link from the 1st page. Same errors.

EDIT:

Well I didn't know how to fix it so i just commented out the offending function in .h and .cpp, and that gets me going.

Code:
                                    /*
                                    UFUNCTION(BlueprintCallable, Category = "Victory BP Library|Load Texture From File",meta=(Keywords="image DDS"))
                                    static UTexture2D* LoadTexture2D_FromDDSFile(const FString& FullFilePath);
                                    */
                                Last edited by MagicBots; 10-03-2019, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X