Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is possible to update to 4.20 ?

Comment

Originally posted by bishop86 View Post
      What happened to the "AnimatedVertex__GetAnimatedVertexLocations" node? I can't find it :/
      Epic changed the implementation for getting animated vertex positions in the C++ and I have not had time to figure out what is required to update the function
      100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by Orion_Omega View Post
        Is possible to update to 4.20 ?
        I will work on this soon

Rama

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post

Epic changed the implementation for getting animated vertex positions in the C++ and I have not had time to figure out what is required to update the function
          Ah makes sense, I've been trying to figure it out myself but no luck yet. I'm trying to get the animated mesh and copy it to a procedural mesh somehow.

Comment

Trying to build it with 4.20. I fixed all the errors product of API changes (mostly in level streaming) but now I'm failing at linking with this error and haven't been able to find a solution:

Code:
            Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
            Error    LNK2019    unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class UClass * __cdecl Z_Construct_UClass_UNavigationQueryFilter_NoRegister(void)" (__imp_?Z_Construct_UClass_UNavigationQueryFilter_NoRegister@@YAPEAVUClass@@XZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl `dynamic initializer for 'public: static struct UE4CodeGen_Private::FClassPropertyParams const Z_Construct_UFunction_UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary_Victory_AI_MoveToWithFilter_Statics::NewProp_FilterClass''(void)" (??__E?NewProp_FilterClass@Z_Construct_UFunction_UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary_Victory_AI_MoveToWithFilter_Statics@@2UFClassPropertyParams@UE4CodeGen_Private@@B@@YAXXZ)    SoundscapePerformer    D:\VR_Projects\SoundscapePerformer\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\Module.VictoryBPLibrary.gen.1_of_2.cpp.obj    1

Comment

Originally posted by virtualHC View Post
              Trying to build it with 4.20. I fixed all the errors product of API changes (mostly in level streaming)...
              can you give some tips to fix these errors? members changed to private and how can get it
              Last edited by 6r0m; 07-26-2018, 08:15 AM.
              Igor, swamper, sole proprietorship

Comment

Originally posted by virtualHC View Post
                Trying to build it with 4.20. I fixed all the errors product of API changes (mostly in level streaming) but now I'm failing at linking with this error and haven't been able to find a solution:

Code:
                Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
                Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class UClass * __cdecl Z_Construct_UClass_UNavigationQueryFilter_NoRegister(void)" (__imp_?Z_Construct_UClass_UNavigationQueryFilter_NoRegister@@YAPEAVUClass@@XZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl `dynamic initializer for 'public: static struct UE4CodeGen_Private::FClassPropertyParams const Z_Construct_UFunction_UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary_Victory_AI_MoveToWithFilter_Statics::NewProp_FilterClass''(void)" (??__E?NewProp_FilterClass@Z_Construct_UFunction_UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary_Victory_AI_MoveToWithFilter_Statics@@2UFClassPropertyParams@UE4CodeGen_Private@@B@@YAXXZ) SoundscapePerformer D:\VR_Projects\SoundscapePerformer\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\Module.VictoryBPLibrary.gen.1_of_2.cpp.obj 1
                navigation system got moved to a module, so you will have to include in the build cs now

"Most Navigation System-related code has been moved out of the Engine code and into a new Navigation System Module. Game-specific code using navigation system functionality might need to be updated."

I am building 4.20 now

Rama

Comment

Victory Plugin 4.20

http://www.mediafire.com/file/advi8v...gin20.zip/file

It's heeeeere!

EDIT: Now includes shipping binaries for Win64, Win32 and HTML5 !

Rama
                  Last edited by Rama; 08-07-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Thank you <3

Originally posted by rama View Post
                    victory plugin 4.20

it's heeeeere!

rama

Comment

I've been checking this thread everyday waiting for this wonderful moment. Thank you Rama! You're a legend! <3

Victory Plugin 4.20

It's heeeeere!

Rama

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHuizingh View Post
                        I've been checking this thread everyday waiting for this wonderful moment. Thank you Rama! You're a legend! <3
                        Hee hee!

* blushes *

Stayed up till 4 am in the morning to get out the update to all of you

Enjoy!

Rama

Comment

I get this error when trying to do a build. Tried it in a blank project with just the victory plugin and UE 4.20.1

Spoiler

This I think being the relevant thing that fails:

ProcessResult.StdOut: Module.VictoryBPLibrary.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __libm_sse2_sincosf_ referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary::DrawCircle(class UObject *,struct FVector,float,int,float,struct FLinearColor,struct FVector,struct FVector,float,bool)" (?DrawCircle@UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary@@SAXPEAVUObject@@UFVector@@MHMUFLinearColor@@11M_N@Z)

Anyone else having this issue? or have I done something bad :P

Comment

I have been using the Victory Plugin for rebinding and its amazing and super useful! I'm using engine unreal 4.15. I just had a question regarding the ReBbind Key node. I can't find the "Victory Re Bind Key" node like in this picture that was posted in regards to rebinding:

Instead I can only find the "Victory Re Bind Action Key" like this:

I can't figure out how to rebind an Action with this node because I'm not sure what to put into the "Original Key" input if the key changes depending on what it's rebound to. If anyone could explain how to use this node to me it would be a great help and really appreciated.

Thank you for any help you guys can give me!
                            I make music and design games.
                            (Multiple Game Jam Winner)
                            http://videogamecomposer.net
                            http://mercuriusfm.com
                            SYNTHWAVE 001 Game Music Soundtrack (Asset)
                            TECHNO 001 Game Music Soundtrack (Asset)

Comment

Anyone else getting this?

1>D:\Workspace\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public\VictoryPC.cpp(36): error C2027: use of undefined type 'UAudioComponent'
                              1> D:\Epic Games\UE_4.20\Engine\Source\Runtime/Engine/Classes/Kismet/GameplayStatics.h(22): note: see declaration of 'UAudioComponent'
                              1>D:\Workspace\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public\VictoryPC.cpp(36): error C2227: left of '->OnQueueSubtitles' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
                              1>D:\Workspace\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public\VictoryPC.cpp(36): error C2228: left of '.__Internal_BindDynamic' must have class/struct/union

Comment

Hee hee!

* blushes *

Stayed up till 4 am in the morning to get out the update to all of you

Enjoy!

Rama
                                It's very much appreciated.

Will you be taking a look at the new skeletal mesh code? I've spent months trying to find out how to solve a problem and getting nowhere, I can't get it to give me the vert locations that include morph target changes. I think that if you put the Get Verts BP node back in, it might do that now.

Comment

Working...
                                X