Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3 Thanks for the speedy update! :3

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post
      4.19 Is Here!!!

I show all downloads in the first post now:

4.19 Victory Plugin

changes:

GetHeadMountedDisplayDeviceType now returns an FName as per an Epic change

I kept the enum so you can follow your code/Blueprints and adapt to the new system which is just an FName, but you can't use a switch case on enum any more, you will have to use a switch on string and convert the FName to a string.

Rama
      Can you please have a look at adding this node i asked about in #2152 please Rama.

Also the Modules you included in the uplugin for 4.19 are incorrect and the plugin fails to load here what it should be.

Code:
      {
          "FileVersion": 3,
          "Version": 1,
          "VersionName": "1.0",
          "FriendlyName": "Victory Plugin",
          "Description": "120+ Custom Blueprint Nodes For You! <3 Rama",
          "Category": "Rama",
          "CreatedBy": "Rama",
          "CreatedByURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
          "DocsURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
          "MarketplaceURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
          "SupportURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
          "EngineVersion": "4.19.0",
          "CanContainContent": false,
          "Installed": true,
          "Modules": [
              {
                  "Name": "VictoryBPLibrary",
                  "Type": "Runtime",
                  "LoadingPhase": "PreDefault",
                  "WhitelistPlatforms": [
                      "Win64",
                      "Win32",
                      "HTML5"
                  ]
              }
          ],
          "Plugins": [
              {
                  "Name": "ApexDestruction",
                  "Enabled": true
              }
          ]
      }

Comment

Originally posted by OverRated_AU View Post

Can you please have a look at adding this node i asked about in #2152 please Rama.

Also the Modules you included in the uplugin for 4.19 are incorrect and the plugin fails to load here what it should be.

Code:
        {
        "FileVersion": 3,
        "Version": 1,
        "VersionName": "1.0",
        "FriendlyName": "Victory Plugin",
        "Description": "120+ Custom Blueprint Nodes For You! <3 Rama",
        "Category": "Rama",
        "CreatedBy": "Rama",
        "CreatedByURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
        "DocsURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
        "MarketplaceURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
        "SupportURL": "http://www.ue4code.com",
        "EngineVersion": "4.19.0",
        "CanContainContent": false,
        "Installed": true,
        "Modules": [
        {
        "Name": "VictoryBPLibrary",
        "Type": "Runtime",
        "LoadingPhase": "PreDefault",
        "WhitelistPlatforms": [
        "Win64",
        "Win32",
        "HTML5"
        ]
        }
        ],
        "Plugins": [
        {
        }
        ]
        }
        thanks for that, it works now
        Last edited by ahmbouth; 03-18-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Get a warning on compile:
          Code:
          warning : Warning: Plugin 'VictoryBPLibrary' does not list plugin 'ApexDestruction' as a dependency, but module 'VictoryBPLibrary' depends on 'ApexDestruction'.
          Compiles okay though!

Comment

Hi,
            I have this message when i lanch my project (clean/new project) with 4.19 Victory Plugin :
            Code:
            Plugin 'VictoryBPLibrary' failed to load because module 'VictoryBPLibrary' could not be loaded. There may be an operating system error or the module may not be properly set up.
            I have just paste "VictoryPlugin" folder in /MyProject/Plugins/ as usual.
            Any idea ?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by martoof View Post
              Hi,
              I have this message when i lanch my project (clean/new project) with 4.19 Victory Plugin :
              Code:
              Plugin 'VictoryBPLibrary' failed to load because module 'VictoryBPLibrary' could not be loaded. There may be an operating system error or the module may not be properly set up.
              I have just paste "VictoryPlugin" folder in /MyProject/Plugins/ as usual.
              Any idea ?
              Thanks
              I have provided the fix for this above if you look.

Comment

Hey! where I can get list function there are in this plugin? Complete list....tk

Comment

Thanks a ton for this!

Thanks Rama <3

GetHeadMountedDisplayDeviceType now returns an FName as per an Epic change

I kept the enum so you can follow your code/Blueprints and adapt to the new system which is just an FName, but you can't use a switch case on enum any more, you will have to use a switch on string and convert the FName to a string.
                  Why not just Switch on Name? Also, is there a list of these FNames and what HMD type they refer to?

Comment

Hello, Rama. Again, Thanks for Your great work!
                    Right now I am continuing making screenshots with your nodes presentations here in forum pages, first pack of those I posted in post number 2129.
                    I am still beginner of UE4 learning, and I got question that i am sorry if it will be silly.
                    Question: you Custom Config INI Vars - can those be considered and used as alternative to BP Interfaces, for transfering variables between BPs?
                    Or that is not a good thought? Thank You.

Comment

Hello all! I made a "Help Screens", screenshots from this thread - posted plugin features, updates, usage, notes. Previously I had a post with about half of screens, now there are screens from pages 1 to 142. Screens include picture's of Rama's BP nodes with his notes of usage, with some texts from that post. If there was large post, there will be 2 or 3 screenshots for one topic. Screenshots are named more or less to make sense what is it inside. All screens are cropped, so, you don't see my super secret bookmarks tree on the left side Definitely there are some duplicates, sorry about that. Count of all pictures is 200-something. Please give me some advice if there are wrong named files, or something important missing, etc. Bug report, please, so to speak.
                      Any other comments and suggestions welcome. I attached couple of partial listing examples, but full list is over 200 screenshots.
                      Thank you, Rama, for those great additions to UE4, and thanks to all other nice persons who contributed here.
                      Link to screenshots, distributed in two .ZIP files, each about 50MB:

https://failiem.lv/u/rzmqkwyg
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Thunder_Owl; 03-23-2018, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Victory Plugin Load Errors / ApexDestruction

I have provided the fix for this above if you look.
                        Sorry everyone I had Apex in the git version but not my local due to recent dev machine change, when I packaged it didn't include the ApexDestruction

Just add this to the uplugin if you get ApexDestruction error

Code:
                        "Plugins" :
                            [
                                {
                                }
                            ]
                        I will repackage soon

EDIT: I have now updated the 4.19 release in the original post of this thread!
                        https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...uired#post4014

Rama
                        Last edited by Rama; 03-24-2018, 07:54 PM.
                        100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder_Owl View Post
                          Hello all! I made a "Help Screens", screenshots from this thread - posted plugin features, updates, usage, notes. Previously I had a post with about half of screens, now there are screens from pages 1 to 142. Screens include picture's of Rama's BP nodes with his notes of usage, with some texts from that post. If there was large post, there will be 2 or 3 screenshots for one topic. Screenshots are named more or less to make sense what is it inside. All screens are cropped, so, you don't see my super secret bookmarks tree on the left side Definitely there are some duplicates, sorry about that. Count of all pictures is 200-something. Please give me some advice if there are wrong named files, or something important missing, etc. Bug report, please, so to speak.
                          Any other comments and suggestions welcome. I attached couple of partial listing examples, but full list is over 200 screenshots.
                          Thank you, Rama, for those great additions to UE4, and thanks to all other nice persons who contributed here.
                          Link to screenshots, distributed in two .ZIP files, each about 50MB:

https://failiem.lv/u/rzmqkwyg
                          Thank you for creating this wonderful resource Thunder_Owl !

​​​​​​​
                          Rama
                          100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post

Thank you for creating this wonderful resource Thunder_Owl !

​​​​​​​
                            Rama
                            Thanks to YOU for those nodes. But, to be honest, even after all screenshoting and all, it is =still= kinda hard to keep in mind, what additional possibilities exists (and, there are others too, like "Low Entry Extended Library", and "Morepork"...). And, in turn - sometimes I could even want to "request" for some node to implement, but then I think - maybe it exists already, I just need to remember where? ;-)

EDIT: real recent example of my thinking: would be nice to have node that can set line trace from actor's front direction to any given axes angles, and set length. And, feed that to linetrace "end" input. But maybe such exists laready? I am just too un-experienced to know for sure.
                            Last edited by Thunder_Owl; 04-16-2018, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Hello again. I decided to ask what I already wondered in my previous post, no matter if it is maybe silly or just "wrong question". I was thinking, making custom angle and direction line trace from actor is not very straightforward, but it involves just a math and trigonometry - so maybe it should not be hard to make a custom "node" like i imagine in illustration attached? I was searching around, maybe there is already something like that, but did not find such. Any thoughts on this, please? Maybe it can be made? Or, if it exists, please point me to that? Thank You!
                              EDIT: in that imagined node illustration, i forgot to edit to imagined name - "Make Trace" ("Draw Trace").
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Thunder_Owl; 04-17-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                                I just tested the 4.19 release and I see that the "AnimatedVertex__GetAnimatedVertexLocations" node has been removed.

I hoped that all I'd have to do was add the code back into the cpp/h files, however it's failing to compile at: Mesh->ComputeSkinnedPositions(Locations); stating that it "function does not take 1 arguments".

I just wondered how I can fix this (what other arguments is it after?), or whether there's an alternative way to get the array of vertices.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X