Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meguido View Post
    @Rama

Glad you're safe and well from that hurricane ^^

Btw, any possibility to also get VictoryEd Engine updated to 4.16/4.17? Latest version (which was me who asked for it too xD) was 4.15.

Regards.
    Hey @Meguido!

Nice to hear from you!

I must have only compiled 4.16 in my mind, cause I thought I did that one, I will get that and 4.17 going soon

EDIT: here is 4.16 full project!
    https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:VictoryEdEngine.zip

Rama
    Last edited by Rama; 09-26-2017, 03:00 PM.
    UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by Hnomer View Post
      Hello! Super great plugin! But I am having a problem using "Capture 2D Save Image" function. Whatever I do, it always returns false and obviously doesn't save anything.
      Nevermind! Just solved it by taking a look at a plugin's source code. By the way, you really should add a note that the only supported format for this function is B8G8R8A8, because that took me a while before I actually decided to take a look at the source code.
      I have added this comment on github

Rama
      UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post

Glad you're fine, Unreal realm is safe again!
        Woohoo!

I've made your requested fix on Github! I was quite distracted at time I read your fix the first time, fleeing from the hurricane about 40 min later

But it's all done now!

Commit is here:
        https://github.com/EverNewJoy/Victor...9309f198ae6c48

Have fun today!

Rama

♥ Rama

Comment

Originally posted by Monster1234 View Post
          Hey Rama I have another request if possible

Can you make Load String Array From File load unicode chars too? For example: ı ğ ü ş ö ç Ğ Ü Ş İ Ö Ç.

Thanks
          I've added a new BP node that supports loading unicode text files, but you will have to ParseIntoArray yourself on newline characters (\n).

Will get a new build up soon

Rama

♥ Rama

Comment

Victory Plugin 4.17 Update!

Dear Community,

Here is Victory Plugin 4.17 with many updates and several github contributions/fixes! Please read above this post for the backstory on the fixes!

~~~

New Node

As per Community request there is a new node now to load a unicode text file into UE4!

You can use BP node ParseIntoArray to parse the string on newline characters (\n) to get the same effect as my existing node LoadStringArrayFromFile.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoadStringUnicodeOrAnsi.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1360275

Enjoy!

Rama

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8slx6...toryPlugin.zip

~~~

Download Links

4.17 Build (win32, win64, editor, dev packaged, and shipping)
            http://www.mediafire.com/file/8slx62...toryPlugin.zip

♥ Please note I now use the UE4 Marketplace C++ Plugin Standard when packaging Victory plugin for you ♥

1. Win64 Development
            2. Win64 Shipping <~~~~~~ NEW!
            3. Win32 Development
            4. Win32 Shipping

Please see my instructions for Packaging UE4 Plugins With Your Game.

~~~

Prior Engine Versions

4.11: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jp...ryPlugin11.zip

4.12: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4...ryPlugin12.zip

4.13: https://www.mediafire.com/?7kt9fepwa1pgs0y

4.14: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7915cu...ryPlugin14.zip

4.15: https://www.mediafire.com/?6nne04gd74emnzu

4.16: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ieovbd...ryPlugin16.zip

~~~

Donations can be sent to me via:
            http://lightningfitness.org/donate/

Rama
            Last edited by Rama; 09-26-2017, 05:26 PM.

♥ Rama

Comment

YAAAAAAAY Thanks Rama!! <3

Just Installed and currently trying to find a good way to load different screenshots for my load game system so each slot has a different screenshot for the image it took at time of save...im sure your plugin has some trickery i could mess about with to try and accomplish this :fingers_crossed: otherwise maybe you have an idea of how or possible Node request for the future? ;p

Comment

Hey Rama! I'm having an issue after placing this:

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
                UnrealEdEngine=/Script/VictoryEdEngine.VictoryEdEngine

Error is it cant find the script, which I dont find. My question is: Why im not having this file? Is it supposed to be auto-generated? Or am i missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by cofasu View Post
                  Hey Rama! I'm having an issue after placing this:

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
                  UnrealEdEngine=/Script/VictoryEdEngine.VictoryEdEngine

Error is it cant find the script, which I dont find. My question is: Why im not having this file? Is it supposed to be auto-generated? Or am i missing something?
                  That line is only necessary if you're using the Vertex Snap Editor plugin. So if what you're using is just Victory plugin then you don't have to add anything to that file.
                  "sic parvis magna"
                  @Meguido

Comment

Hello Rama,

I am trying 4.17 version. But "Joy File Io Get Files' does not work in this version.

Please advice about this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jsakurai View Post
                      Hello Rama,

I am trying 4.17 version. But "Joy File Io Get Files' does not work in this version.

Please advice about this issue.
                      Thank you for the report! And thanks to git comment by community member (github name) campmdabt.

I have fixed the issue in this commit, and will be fixed in next release of the plugin

https://github.com/EverNewJoy/VictoryPlugin/issues/34

Rama
                      Last edited by Rama; 10-03-2017, 11:18 PM.

♥ Rama

Comment

Hi Rama,
                        I use your plugin on 4.17, and the node "Capture Component 2D Save Image" returns always false. "Capture 2D Save Image" works fine but in my setup I use a component, so...
                        Thanks for all your job !

EDIT : In my setup the capture component is on my controller. The function "save image" can't be used directly from the pawn and has to be called as a custom event on the controller. So it works.

BTW is there a way to record an image sequence (1save each frame or to set up the frequency) this way ? Or saving a video ?
                        Last edited by Teapot Creation; 10-06-2017, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Good job man, this is awesome!!

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for made this plugin.

I am use UE4.17 and VictoryPlugin for 4.17.
                            I find a crash bug when use "Load Object from Asset Path" , and the path is give wrong like SoundCue'/Game/MitContent/Songs//SoundCue.SoundCue' ,then Editor will crash.
                            Maybe it a UE4 Bug?
                            Will add check the file is exist or not ?

[2017.10.11-03.23.15:497][952]LogBlueprintUserMessages: [SongManager_194] SongFile: SoundCue'/Game/MitContent/Songs//SoundCue.SoundCue'
                            [2017.10.11-03.23.15:497][952]LogLinker: Warning: Can't find file '/Game/MitContent/Songs//SoundCue'

Fatal error: [File:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.17+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp] [Line: 601] Attempted to create a package with name containing double slashes. PackageName: /Game/MitContent/Songs//SoundCue

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.17+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:349]
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject!CreatePackage() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.17+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectglobals.cpp:604]
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject!ResolveName() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.17+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectglobals.cpp:785]
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject!StaticLoadObjectInternal() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.17+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectglobals.cpp:869]
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject!StaticLoadObject() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.17+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\uobjectglobals.cpp:936]
                            UE4Editor_VictoryBPLibrary!UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary::LoadObjectFromAssetPath() [c:\work\project007\plugins\victoryplugin 4.17\source\victorybplibrary\private\victorybpfunctionlibrary.cpp:1714]
                            UE4Editor_VictoryBPLibrary!UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary::execLoadObjectFromAssetPath() [c:\work\project007\plugins\victoryplugin 4.17\source\victorybplibrary\public\victorybpfunctionlibrary.h:227]
                            Last edited by Syaoran; 10-10-2017, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syaoran View Post
                              Hi,

Thank you for made this plugin.

I am use UE4.17 and VictoryPlugin for 4.17.
                              I find a crash bug when use "Load Object from Asset Path" , and the path is give wrong like SoundCue'/Game/MitContent/Songs//SoundCue.SoundCue' ,then Editor will crash.
                              Maybe it a UE4 Bug?
                              Will add check the file is exist or not ?
                              Several questions you can research to help me process this faster

1. Does this issue happen for you in prior engine versions?

2. Have you tried a really simple asset path like Content/SampleMesh and a different asset like staticmesh?

I've never had issues with this node so the 2 pts above will help decipher what is going on in your situation faster.

oh and Welcome to the UE4 Forums!

Rama

Originally posted by hecto600 View Post
                              Good job man, this is awesome!!
                              Hee hee!

Great to hear from you hecto600 !

Rama
                              Last edited by Rama; 10-12-2017, 07:13 PM.

♥ Rama

Comment

Hey, i have an Question, can u share the Source please ?

Your Plugin is really Awesome, i want to use it with the Ue4 VXGI Branch..but that means i need to recompile it, and thats i can only with the Source !

KS

Comment

Working...
                                X