Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Current version on plugin ,not compatible with current 4.15 version

    Comment


      It looks like this needs recompiling for 4.15.

      I'd do it myself but unfortunately I'm unable to install Visual Studio 2015 because Microsoft's stupid installer insists on putting it on my system SDD (even if I tell it to put it on another drive) which doesn't have enough space.

      Comment


        Did u find an Solution? [MENTION=11465]deathclonic[/MENTION] [MENTION=14370]Beregron[/MENTION]

        Comment


          Originally posted by NR6 View Post
          Did u find an Solution? [MENTION=11465]deathclonic[/MENTION] [MENTION=14370]Beregron[/MENTION]
          I gave up on it. Hopefully rama fixes the issue

          Comment


            [MENTION=82295]rama[/MENTION], could you please update to 4.15?
            Last edited by Stratego99; 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM.

            Comment


              Here, at the 9th line write this command.

              Code:
              bEnforceIWYU = false;
              This will enable you guys to compile the plugin. It obviously is just a temporary solution and the code have to be realigned properly according the latest changes introduced in 4.15
              * Sharp and responsive Temporal Anti-Aliasing tips and tricks
              * Pitch-shift source effect (DSP) over the network (VOIP)
              * My Portfolio and Developer Blog

              Comment


                Originally posted by Konflict View Post
                Here, at the 9th line write this command.

                Code:
                bEnforceIWYU = false;
                This will enable you guys to compile the plugin. It obviously is just a temporary solution and the code have to be realigned properly according the latest changes introduced in 4.15
                THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

                Works perfectly

                Comment


                  Because Rama seems to be AFK here's a link to a 4.15 compile to get people up and running again.

                  4.15 VictoryPlugin.rar

                  Comment


                    Thank you!

                    Comment


                      Hi Rama,

                      I've downloaded Victory, but every time I try to open Unreal with it, it doesn't work. The error message tells me that the plugin may not be compatible to the current version of UE4. However, I saw some people using the same version of the engine as me (4.12.5) with the plugin working perfectly fine. Did I do something wrong ?
                      I tried many times downloading each time the files from a different location on the thread, but still, it doesn't seem to work.
                      What should I do?

                      Thanks in advance!

                      Comment


                        Hello Rama! I really appreciate your work on this plugin!
                        I am using "Get UV Hit Information back from Line Traces", and everything is OK on Static Meshes. But, for some reason, I can't get any information from Skeletal Meshes. I tried different setup, but nothing helped me. Can you please answer what the problem could be? It will be so bad if there is no way to get UV hit information from Skeletal Meshes

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Leaffall View Post
                          Hello Rama! I really appreciate your work on this plugin!
                          I am using "Get UV Hit Information back from Line Traces", and everything is OK on Static Meshes. But, for some reason, I can't get any information from Skeletal Meshes. I tried different setup, but nothing helped me. Can you please answer what the problem could be? It will be so bad if there is no way to get UV hit information from Skeletal Meshes
                          You're welcome!

                          I haven't done a UV solution for skeletal meshes, a complicated matter since a skeletal mesh is by its nature skinned and contorting to bones and stretching and such

                          ~~~

                          Originally posted by Malo Mn View Post
                          Hi Rama,

                          I've downloaded Victory, but every time I try to open Unreal with it, it doesn't work. The error message tells me that the plugin may not be compatible to the current version of UE4. However, I saw some people using the same version of the engine as me (4.12.5) with the plugin working perfectly fine. Did I do something wrong ?
                          I tried many times downloading each time the files from a different location on the thread, but still, it doesn't seem to work.
                          What should I do?
                          I offer several prior versions within this thread

                          ~~~

                          Prior Engine Versions

                          4.12: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4...ryPlugin12.zip

                          4.11: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jp...ryPlugin11.zip

                          4.13: https://www.mediafire.com/?7kt9fepwa1pgs0y

                          4.14: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7915cu...ryPlugin14.zip

                          ~~~

                          Originally posted by Harcarik View Post
                          Thank you!
                          You are welcome!!!

                          ~~~

                          Originally posted by Stratego99 View Post
                          [MENTION=82295]rama[/MENTION], could you please update to 4.15?
                          One moment

                          Rama
                          Last edited by Rama; 02-24-2017, 09:37 PM.
                          100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

                          UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

                          Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Fantasifall View Post
                            4.15 packages just fine without nativizing, but when nativizing blueprint assets I get this error:

                            \Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.h(39): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ImageWrapper.h': No such file or directory

                            Would be great if you could have a look at it Rama, nativizing has finally come out of experimental!

                            I haven't had time to look at the matter in depth yet, I am deep in the production of my physics-based multiplayer game, but I can only suggest that since ImageWrapper has its own module you should be sure to include the ImageWrapper module in your own project's build cs.

                            Here is the private dependency list from Victory Plugin source code:

                            Code:
                            PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
                            new string[]
                            {
                            	"CoreUObject", 
                            	"Engine", 
                            	"InputCore",
                            	
                            	"RHI",
                            	"RenderCore",
                            	 
                            	"HTTP",
                            	"UMG", "Slate", "SlateCore",
                            	
                            	"ImageWrapper",
                            	
                            	"PhysX", 
                            	
                            	"HeadMountedDisplay",
                            
                            	"AIModule"	
                            }
                            );


                            Rama
                            100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

                            UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

                            Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by bcv View Post
                              Great library, downloaded the last version and works flawlessly in 4.15, great work. One question though, I'm trying to use the blueprint function called "Animated Vertex Get Animated Vertex Locations" on a certain skeletal mesh and only a subset of the mesh seems to be getting drawn on screen (I'm drawing points on each vertex position). Is there a way to draw the whole skeletal mesh, does this function takes into account possible skeletal actors with multiple meshes ? I'm digging through unreal code but it's been pretty slow so far.
                              If someone has more time than me to look at this please help bcv out, I am deep in development of my multiplayer physics game and I dont have much spare time.



                              Rama
                              100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

                              UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

                              Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

                              Comment


                                4.15.0 Official Release

                                Dear Community,

                                Thanks to Overrated_AU for providing a 4.15 build on this page!

                                Sorry for the confusion, I thought I did the official 4.15.0 release but it was apparently still a preview build.

                                Here is the full 4.15.0 release!

                                I did not have any issues compiling, if anyone has any issues with this latest link, verify the date to be today please, then let us all know here in the thread

                                Enjoy Victory Plugin in 4.15!

                                4.15 Build (HTML5, win32, win64, editor, dev packaged, and shipping)
                                https://www.mediafire.com/?ieovbd5l9d7yub2



                                ♥ Please note I now use the UE4 Marketplace C++ Plugin Standard when packaging Victory plugin for you ♥

                                1. Win64 Development
                                2. Win64 Shipping <~~~~~~ NEW!
                                3. Win32 Development
                                4. Win32 Shipping
                                4. HTML5 Development
                                5. HTML5 Shipping <~~~~~~ NEW!

                                Please see my instructions for Packaging UE4 Plugins With Your Game.

                                ~~~

                                Prior Engine Versions

                                4.12: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4...ryPlugin12.zip

                                4.11: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jp...ryPlugin11.zip

                                4.13: https://www.mediafire.com/?7kt9fepwa1pgs0y

                                4.14: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7915cu...ryPlugin14.zip

                                ~~~

                                Donations can be sent to me via:
                                http://lightningfitness.org/donate/



                                Rama
                                Last edited by Rama; 02-24-2017, 10:14 PM.
                                100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

                                UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

                                Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X