Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(39) Rama's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rama,

Could you please update your Github repo to 4.14? Thanks!

teak
    "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
    -- Willy Wonka

Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.22 here.

Comment

Originally posted by teak421 View Post
      Rama,

Could you please update your Github repo to 4.14? Thanks!

teak
      I've now updated github! Lovely to hear from you [MENTION=106257]teak421[/MENTION] !

Originally posted by Fexception View Post
      The link seems to be broken. I was actually going to ask Rama if he was going to update it to 4.14, as I've only seen it to 4.12 .
      I did a 4.13 update, somewhereeeeeee I will get a 4.14 version done soon as I can and post location in bold lettering with a Rainbow Outline thanks to 4.14

<RainbowOutline>
      Here is My Vertex Snap / Instanced Static Mesh Editor Plugin for 4.13!
      https://www.mediafire.com/?zor9ulljvi3x851

This is a full project, please set the ISM class to be VictoryISM from my Victory Plugin in Project Settings
      </RainbowOutline>

4.14 is on the way

Rama

Originally posted by Cameron Abt View Post
      After looking back at my forked Unreal repository, it says it's private, though I'm not sure if that means completely private or mostly private but accessible to those who can access the Unreal Engine main Git page.

Are you able to access the Unreal Engine GitHub page here or does it give you a 404 error?
      I get to it just fine, though I have a UE4-linked github so that might help

Thank you again for the sharing!

Rama
      Last edited by Rama; 11-16-2016, 07:49 PM.
      100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Victory Ed Engine 4.14

Dear Community,

For those of you who were not aware, I have a Vertex Snap Editor Plugin that makes offers several different visual representations of vertices for static meshes so you can easily line things up exactly in the level editor!

I also offer a Instanced Static Mesh Editor feature where you can merge static mesh actors directly in the level viewport, and also unmerge at any time if you decide you want to adjust your chosen formation!

All of these features work with the UE4 undo redo system.

This Victory Ed Engine Plugin uses my Victory Plugin for the VictoryISM class.

I am including the entire 4.14 project that shows how everything has to be setup, including DefaultEngine.ini

Victory Ed Engine Project 4.14
        https://www.mediafire.com/?hipda9nzjhm5xb4

Victory Ed Engine Project 4.13
        https://www.mediafire.com/?zor9ulljvi3x851

Enjoy!

Rama

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by Rama View Post
          Hi there bingxu! Welcome the UE4 Forums!

If you are in BP and you do a search for "image url" you will find that Epic has a BP node to do exactly what you are asking

By do a search I mean right click in any BP graph and type into the search filter thingie

Rama

I am glad you got it all sorted out!

Rama
          Thanks for your reply Rama. I only found one "Download Image" node from blueprint. Is that you mentioned here? Thanks.

Comment

Hi Rama,
            Thanks for amazing Plugin.

I am trying to read a texture (png., jpg.) from androids sdcard...
            I compiled a ue4 project from Visual Studio for development x64.
            I saved a Plugin in project folder.

It is packaging very well.
            Bit unfortanly I can not get it to read a image files from sdcard.
            I tried also to read a txt. file with real string array, bit no success.

Any advice would be very welcome.
            Thanks,

Igor

Comment

Originally posted by Igor Lavovski View Post
              Hi Rama,
              Thanks for amazing Plugin.

I am trying to read a texture (png., jpg.) from androids sdcard...
              I compiled a ue4 project from Visual Studio for development x64.
              I saved a Plugin in project folder.

It is packaging very well.
              Bit unfortanly I can not get it to read a image files from sdcard.
              I tried also to read a txt. file with real string array, bit no success.

Any advice would be very welcome.
              Thanks,

Igor
              Dear Igor,

I am using UE4's UFS system (Unreal File System) and I am not sure if they have an implementation for the hardware setup that you are describing, if they do, it should work automatically with my existing code, but if special code is required for your device you will need to investigate that somehow

I wish you luck!

Rama

Comment

Dear Community,

This node is sufficiently cutting-edge that I decided to make a video of it!

This node allows you to destroy individual pieces of a destructible mesh after it has been fractured!

Enjoy the video!

Rama

Latest plugin download on the UE4 Wiki: (7.16 mb)
                https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:VictoryPlugin.zip

Not using the latest engine version? Check out my wiki section on which plugin release dates go with which engine version!

Plugin Release Dates and UE4 Engine Versions
                https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Rama%2...ngine_Versions

~~~

Victory Plugin Binaries for Packaged Games

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:V...inPackaged.zip

~~~

Victory Plugin on Media Fire

If your browser is not updating the Wiki download page to the most recent version, you can use my alternative Media Fire download link!

Please note the mediafire version includes both the editor and packaged game binaries in the same file ♥ Rama

https://www.mediafire.com/?ieovbd5l9d7yub2

~~~

Donations
                ~~~

New Download for UE4 4.14 (57mb, Media Fire)
                https://www.mediafire.com/?ieovbd5l9d7yub2

♥ Please note I now use the UE4 Marketplace C++ Plugin Standard when packaging Victory plugin for you ♥

1. Win64 Development
                2. Win64 Shipping <~~~~~~ NEW!
                3. Win32 Development
                4. Win32 Shipping
                4. HTML5 Development
                5. HTML5 Shipping <~~~~~~ NEW!

Please see my instructions for Packaging UE4 Plugins With Your Game.

~~~

Prior Engine Versions

4.12: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4...ryPlugin12.zip

4.11: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jp...ryPlugin11.zip

4.13: https://www.mediafire.com/?7kt9fepwa1pgs0y

~~~

Donations can be sent to me via:
                http://lightningfitness.org/donate/

Rama

Comment

T2d

Hey o/,

im trying to read the Pixel data from an Image for the purpose of generating a hexmap.

having some issues with the Pixel functions tho, maybe someone could help me understand whats happening and how i can make it work :>

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-11-27 - 17.30.02 ~ MyImgur v3.85 - myimgur.eden.fm.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1119007
                  the setup

Name:	2016-11-27 - 17.34.49 ~ MyImgur v3.85 - myimgur.eden.fm.png
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	1119008
                  the image scaled up (its 80x80 something)

Name:	2016-11-27 - 17.43.16 ~ MyImgur v3.85 - myimgur.eden.fm.png
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1119010
                  this is how it looks in unreal after the pixel functions did change the settings

Name:	2016-11-27 - 17.35.37 ~ MyImgur v3.85 - myimgur.eden.fm.png
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	1119011
                  The result

i planned on writing a function to convert my tiles index to the pixel array index but this isnt looking right at all :Y.

I am not bound to the scale or the size at all, tried it with bigger images aswellClick image for larger version

Name:	Content.png
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	1119012
                  but i noticed that unreal will crash on bigger pictures.

Edit: Click image for larger version

Name:	4vuY5om.png
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	1119018 i kinda suspected it already but havnt tested it since a minute ago <.< Click image for larger version

Name:	Content.bmp
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1119019

Thing is now, that the image seems to be read with inverted x/y aswell, cutting off the right side of the image, could make the image with equal x/y and ignore some part of it to make it work for now i guess

thanks for this awesome plugin btw !
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by shiruh; 11-27-2016, 05:04 PM. Reason: found the error in my ways <.<

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks, Rama.

I've just popped in to mention a little bug I've spotted in one of your plugin's nodes. In the 'Widget Get Children of Class' node, for some reason it duplicates all the children in the array that it returns. Therefore, when I use a ForLoop with this array as its input, I need a Boolean that returns true if the current index is less than half the length of the array, so that I can ignore the duplicates.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob3DGames View Post
                      Great stuff. Thanks, Rama.

I've just popped in to mention a little bug I've spotted in one of your plugin's nodes. In the 'Widget Get Children of Class' node, for some reason it duplicates all the children in the array that it returns. Therefore, when I use a ForLoop with this array as its input, I need a Boolean that returns true if the current index is less than half the length of the array, so that I can ignore the duplicates.

Cheers!
                      That'll be my bad.
                      I'll check it out and submit a fix shortly as required.

EDIT: Submitted pull request with fix.
                      Last edited by Kris; 11-30-2016, 08:47 AM.
                      Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Comment

Rama for ios please add this lines into VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Private/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp:4754 top of the function-> fillSoundWaveInfo add #if !(PLATFORM_PS4 && PLATFORM_IOS) //old version only #if !PLATFORM_PS4
                        and VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Private/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp:4719 into function->GetSoundWaveFromFile(const FString& FilePath) add #if PLATFORM_PS4 && PLATFORM_IOS //old version only #if PLATFORM_PS4
                        Line numbers may be inaccurate because I did corrections.

Comment

load object form path

Dose any node can load a Path of all Texture jpg file name and output? not one image.
                          how?

Comment

Hello, Rama!

I am getting this compiler error in 4.14:

VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(17): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'HeadMountedDisplay.h': No such file or directory

Does anybody else get this or is this limited to my side?

Cheers,
                            Univise

Comment

Originally posted by Univise View Post
                              Hello, Rama!

I am getting this compiler error in 4.14:

VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(17): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'HeadMountedDisplay.h': No such file or directory

Does anybody else get this or is this limited to my side?

Cheers,
                              Univise
                              I had this problem too until just now. You have to go into your game and enable the VR plugins. I'm not sure which one specifically contains it - possibly by enabling any of them it will include that header? - but I had disabled oculus, steam vr, and all the others. Enabling all the VR plugins allowed it to compile fine

Comment

Hey, Rama! I want to congratulate you on your great work. I'm a student and have been trying to learn UE4 and game development.

Did not took me long to realize you're quite a famous personality in this community.

I've been trying to achieve a functionality on android to pick an image and save it as a texture 2D in the project. I had 50% thing done i.e accessing the android media store content provider from the project via event fire and opening gallery to pick the Image. However, as I was about to do the other 50% i.e saving that image in the project. I bumped into this plugin and saw the file path to Texture 2D node. Sadly, I guess the plugin does not work with mobile.

I've tried every crazy idea that came into my mind and experimenting with different nodes of this amazing plugin. But sadly all of the booleans return false :P

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks, which already countless people may have given you. This plugin is truly something special. Wish it was compatible with mobile devices too. Guess no shortcuts for me. hehe.

Stay awesome. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X