Thoughts on how to create linked sliders that control a variable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickDarnell View Post
    Here's how I would do it, you'd need to do some slightly different math if you want to use whole numbers, I just use the 0..1 range the slider expects. You'd just need to format it in a function by dividing by the Max Int/Str value to get it into normalized space.

Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by NickDarnell View Post
      Here's how I would do it, you'd need to do some slightly different math if you want to use whole numbers, I just use the 0..1 range the slider expects. You'd just need to format it in a function by dividing by the Max Int/Str value to get it into normalized space.
      Hey Nick. I'm trying to get this to work, and I'm noticing that the left part of your video is getting cut off. I created two float Variables in the EventGraph on the User Widget and made them public. On the Designer I bound them to those variables. I created your Blueprint with the "Sets" and "OnValues", and used .1 for the Float - Floats. But I still cant get that functionality. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by oXR View Post

In the widget blueprint.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24984[/ATTACH]

Its all working this way
        In Nick's video and in your screenshot you have an 'OnValueChanged'. How did you create that?

Comment

Here is what I have so far, but my sliders will not move. Any thoughts?
          Attached Files

Comment

Actually I figured it out. When you select the slider in the Designer screen, in the Details tab at the bottom are options to enable events.

Comment

Looking for something close to this but only to change the ItemInfo Value in a structure from Default value of 1 to <= the Quantity a little help would be amazing

Comment

Necroing this, I need to figure out how to do what Nick did with more than 2+ sliders, so they all are set dynamically.

Comment

Working...
                X