No announcement yet.

Edge grabbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is looking amazing, Alex. I really want to use this! Any news from Epic?

Comment

Well, I received an email from Chance saying that they received my submission( Some texts, 3 screenshots and a video). So, if they approve it, it should go into Trello for voting, stay there for a long time, to then go into marketplace. Too long. Unreal 4 will be called Unreal 5 when that happens.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

But I saw some new products on Trello, that were posted on the marketplace forum after mine. So, I am guessing that my Ledge system, maybe, won't be approved.

Also, as I wrote on marketplace forum, I will be making a site to sell it as well. If they approve it, good. If not, you will be able to buy it from there.
      BASIC version can also be bought on Marketplace.
      PRO version can be bought on my site only.
      www.3dalex.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alex3d View Post
        Well, I received an email from Chance saying that they received my submission( Some texts, 3 screenshots and a video). So, if they approve it, it should go into Trello for voting, stay there for a long time, to then go into marketplace. Too long. Unreal 4 will be called Unreal 5 when that happens.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

But I saw some new products on Trello, that were posted on the marketplace forum after mine. So, I am guessing that my Ledge system, maybe, won't be approved.

Also, as I wrote on marketplace forum, I will be making a site to sell it as well. If they approve it, good. If not, you will be able to buy it from there.
        Can i buy it right now? I super exited to see this blueprints, if i can, i really would like, i could deposit on your account, or any other payment method.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauro View Post
          Can i buy it right now? I super exited to see this blueprints, if i can, i really would like, i could deposit on your account, or any other payment method.
          I'll second that! Just tell me where/how you want the money.
          Something dwells within the night,
          that is not good and is not right.

"The Book of Counted Sorrows"

Comment

Soon, because the site is almost ready.

You can also see another thread about my system on Marketplace here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...stem-SUBMITTED
            Status is waiting to hear from Epic.
            www.3dalex.com

Comment

The site for selling this system is ready. If Epic does not hurry up, I will start to sell it there before Marketplace.

If you want to take a look at the site: http://www.alcs.ibername.com

I will be making another pass on the files to make sure everything is fine. Then I will upload it into the server. After that I will be selling it on the site.
              Last edited by Alex3d; 09-24-2014, 09:50 AM.
              www.3dalex.com

Comment

Good news! My system went into TRELLO. You can go there and vote now: https://trello.com/c/BbIX4dxS/105-al...-alex-mesquita
                www.3dalex.com

Comment

Good news! You can buy the system on my site now.
                  www.3dalex.com

Comment

Make it compatible with all versions, since 4.5 is near.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkInfiktrator View Post
                      Make it compatible with all versions, since 4.5 is near.
                      Well, when 4.5 comes out, I will update it to work with it. Unless Epic does something strange, updating is very easy. The last two updates that I did, I only had to open it with the new version.
                      www.3dalex.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alex3d View Post
                        Well, when 4.5 comes out, I will update it to work with it. Unless Epic does something strange, updating is very easy. The last two updates that I did, I only had to open it with the new version.
                        Oh cool, Now will you provide us with download links please? Thanks !

Comment

Here it is: www.alcs.ibername.com
                          www.3dalex.com

Comment

Just letting you guys know that my system works with UE4.5 as well. I just downloaded and tested. But UE4.5 already crashes 3 times. So, it works fine with the new version, but I will only support it when it becomes stable.
                            www.3dalex.com

Comment

Anyone bought ALCS? It is worth for its price?

Comment

Originally posted by kodmistrz View Post
                                Anyone bought ALCS? It is worth for its price?
                                Hi Kodmistrz,

I will be honest with you. My first site had 882 visits from 124 users. The new site has right now 569 visits from 81 users. With just a few days. I received several emails asking me for enable the paying button because they want my system. But, so far only one person bought it. He said that he will look at it this weekend.
                                The price is not that expensive for what you get, since is a complete system with easy installation, easy to use, very commented, and with around 60 animations and its source, and because of the license for life, and support for every UE version that comes out. But I guess people only want things for free or pay very cheap and get work with quality. So, I am thinking about wait for a few days more, and then I will stop selling it.
                                Last edited by Alex3d; 09-26-2014, 09:00 PM.
                                www.3dalex.com

Comment

Working...
                                X