Free Inventory System - Backend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do i make it so that when i press "e" or "i" then it spawns in?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hansie. View Post
    Still works fine but how to add more slots?
    when you spawn the inventory actor it has a "Size" property... Just raise that to your desired need

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still works fine but how to add more slots?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tefel View Post
    Is this inventory system supporting Multiplayer and interactions between players?
    Lols I'm about to make it work for my TPS

Ontopic thanks dudeeeee.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this inventory system supporting Multiplayer and interactions between players?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heyhey, didnt knew this thing is still around.

After a long ue4 break (to do and learn other stuff) iam back. If you share me some test setup or give me a better description i can look into that issue

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know this is an old post but I'm really glad I came across this. But I've been having a problem.

I've got it set up so it automatically adds 4 stacks of meat chunks on spawn. Eating and removing these meat chunks works fine. But when I add more meat chunks, by walking over a pickup item or by a debug button press, it shows up in the inventory, detects it by outlining it when hovering over it but doesn't let me eat or remove those added. I tested this on the save that came with the download and the same thing happens. I added an 'On Key Press 1' node and added an 'Add To Inventory' node attached. It adds it properly but again doesn't allow the use of it.

Any ideas and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello

I am sorry for asking such a stupid question, but is there a simple guide, to setting this up, or a youtube guide for this specific system? I'm just starting to make a game and I want to use this so bad... I will be so happy for all the help!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when I migrate it to my project it will not show up what might be wrong?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, and sorry for the delay, had some hell of a year. Anyway the links are fixed. Not sure if it still works in 4.15 - at least it should

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry for necro.
    Could you please reupload it? Dropbox link is down.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know it's an old topic but thanks for this. Wish I came across this earlier. One thing I would like to know is how to make the inventory work with touch events, it's aimed at mouse/cursor responses now seeing the custom override functions for the mouse. Is it possible to do the same for touch/click events?

EDIT: got it working and changed a lot of stuff around to suite my needs. Next thing is to get it all replicated and working in Multiplayer.
    Last edited by KillerSneak; 06-20-2016, 04:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello i am having a bit of problem with the inventory system. when i downloaded it and extracted it to the content. i then opened rIinventory in the UE4 and i get many errors from the widget blueprints.. How can i fix it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As a beginner for UE4 glad i found this! Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,
    Might be a stupid question, but why do your methods in inventory take an array of inventorystructure structs since each player surely only has one right?
    This is obviously aimed at the c++ version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X