Problem Attaching Physics Object To My Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Attaching Physics Object To My Player

Hey guys small problem with attaching an item to my player here is my current set-up:

http://gyazo.com/6dca9af775eb1a00d5cf3f9654ee5db1

But that just makes the object fall through the ground if physics is enable but works fine if its disabled.

thanks guys

What's the problem with disabling physics here? When you attach the actor to the player, the player's physics should be driving everything at that point.

Comment

but how do i disable physics on the object when i attach it to the character? as i still want the object to have physics in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Defused View Post
        but how do i disable physics on the object when i attach it to the character? as i still want the object to have physics in the world?
        Oh uhh.. I just assumed there was a Enable/Disable physics toggle node. You could maybe try Set Enable Gravity?

Comment

ill look in to it, but i know what you mean i assumed there was to, maybe there is just something im just missing

Comment

Originally posted by Defused View Post
            ill look in to it, but i know what you mean i assumed there was to, maybe there is just something im just missing
            Well, essentially, turning off gravity I believe should have the same effect as long as collision is also disabled.

Comment

Working...
            X