Why I can't draw texts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I can't draw texts?

Okay, I've started with the "Top Down" template does not come with a HUD. I created a new blueprint with the HUD class and I put to draw the text. I even changed the blueprint MyGame to my new HUD be the default HUD, but it still not drawing any images or text. Can someone help me? Excuse me for my English, it was translated from google.

Originally posted by ThiagoZoid View Post
    Okay, I've started with the "Top Down" template does not come with a HUD. I created a new blueprint with the HUD class and I put to draw the text. I even changed the blueprint MyGame to my new HUD be the default HUD, but it still not drawing any images or text. Can someone help me? Excuse me for my English, it was translated from google.
    Can you post a screenshot of the HUD blueprint? This ill help us figure out what is wrong.
    Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Make sure you have it 2 sided at first so you know its facing the right way. If its set to one sided and its the wrong way around it will appear that you don't have any text.

Have a look at the Example Content open up the BluePrint HUD example. They do a basic hud here which shows you how to do it nicely.

Comment

Working...
      X