smooth rotation transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smooth rotation transition

I got my bridge to finally rotate when triggered by a pressure plate. The only issue I have is that both the plate and bridge transition very sudden. I would like to see them slowly move into position as if they where really heavy. I used a timeline before for the pressure plate. But when I connected the bridge to the timeline on the finished portion, the trigger box that I installed on the pressure plate would fire off twice because I had it set to OnActorEndOverlap-->Reverse. so it was doing what I wanted, with this blueprint:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bridge and plate blueprint.png
Views:	1
Size:	286.0 KB
ID:	1139000

which is doing exactly what I need it too, but a little fast. Is there a way to slow it down and give the bridge and pressure plate a smooth transition utilizing this blueprint I made, or is there an easier way? There is a class blueprint involved for the bridge and it looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	class blueprint bridge.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1139001

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...or-UE4-UETween!

/shameless self-plug

The newest update contains a Rotate From/To function that will do what you need.
    iTween For UE4
    Procedural pathed animation for actors, components & UMG - $0
    Runtime DataTable
    DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!
    easyCSV
    Fast, cheap, and accurate CSV parsing at runtime!

Comment

Is this a free plug or is this a completely separate program? All I am seeing is PNG files
      Last edited by XLCRHItmanEQ; 10-02-2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

It's a free blueprint-based plugin.
        iTween For UE4
        Procedural pathed animation for actors, components & UMG - $0
        Runtime DataTable
        DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!
        easyCSV
        Fast, cheap, and accurate CSV parsing at runtime!

Comment

Working...
        X