Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same random index value from two diferent arrays

Hello every one.
    have two arrays from which I want get their elements two by two with same index value, to do a size transformation to one and change the visibility to another, the way I'm trying it doesn't work
    ¿How can get the same random index value from two diferent arrays?

Hi strob08

Using the node "get random integer " will release every time a different int, if you just need one , pin out the int and save it in a variable. Use this variable in the checks.

if you want to call all the array but at random order,
    I suggest you to create another array of the same lenght of your, and set inside simple int, 0123456, than using Shuffle, the array will be randomized in oder,
    and you could, get the random int from that array,
    So you will call 1 time all voices with no repetition.

Comment

Originally posted by Est_engine View Post
      Hi strob08

Using the node "get random integer " will release every time a different int, if you just need one , pin out the int and save it in a variable. Use this variable in the checks.

if you want to call all the array but at random order,
      I suggest you to create another array of the same lenght of your, and set inside simple int, 0123456, than using Shuffle, the array will be randomized in oder,
      and you could, get the random int from that array,
      So you will call 1 time all voices with no repetition.

thanks Est_engine for your answer, i just need one random and it must be the same at the time for the two arrays

Comment

Originally posted by strob08 View Post

thanks Est_engine for your answer, i just need one random and it must be the same at the time for the two arrays
        Est_engine answered your question. Generate random once and use it twice. You're generating it twice, try it like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-08-04 161724.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1796950

Comment

Originally posted by Everynone View Post

Est_engine answered your question. Generate random once and use it twice. You're generating it twice, try it like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-08-04 161724.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1796950
          Est_engine , now it works, thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X