Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Online Services

How can i add this "SDK" to my project? i dont know how implement

Surprisingly, the SDK doesn't seem to come with an OnlineSubsystem implementation for Unreal Engine.

There is a plugin on the marketplace called EOSCore:: which you can purchase to add blueprint support for the SDK to Unreal Engine projects.
    Note that it doesn't seem to support the "game session" concept from Unreal online play; it seems to focus more on the social aspects of the Epic online services platform.

Comment

Originally posted by jwatte View Post
      Surprisingly, the SDK doesn't seem to come with an OnlineSubsystem implementation for Unreal Engine.

There is a plugin on the marketplace called EOSCore:: which you can purchase to add blueprint support for the SDK to Unreal Engine projects.
      Note that it doesn't seem to support the "game session" concept from Unreal online play; it seems to focus more on the social aspects of the Epic online services platform.
      thx for reply, so this sdk is free, but not free? xD i want to use only the leaderboards

Comment

Right now, you'll have to write some C++ code to do that. You'd need to also use the sign-in APIs to identify who the user is for the leaderboards.

If you want an online service that already has a working plugin, try the Steam online service instead.

Comment

Working...
        X