Looping blueprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looping blueprint

Is it possible to make a blueprint that suppose to check if a value is less then a spesific value every few seconds ?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Liamap; 09-23-2014, 12:30 PM.

On Start > While Loop
    Boolean variable for condition.
    Loop body: Delay 5 seconds
    Loop Complete: Whatever event you want to happen when the condition finally fails

This makes sense to me, although I just tried something like this last night and the game seemed to think it was an infinite loop (didn't even give me the chance to change the condition value).

Comment

Originally posted by Chumble View Post
      On Start > While Loop
      Boolean variable for condition.
      Loop body: Delay 5 seconds
      Loop Complete: Whatever event you want to happen when the condition finally fails

This makes sense to me, although I just tried something like this last night and the game seemed to think it was an infinite loop (didn't even give me the chance to change the condition value).

I tried that and it says "Infinite loop detected"

Edit: I tried that again and for some reason it's just doing the print string even tho the condition is not true.
      Last edited by Liamap; 09-23-2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

On tick : "a-b < 0" = condition to branch : true or false (don't forget to know what you do in the particular case a=b)
        Last edited by Fen; 09-23-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fen View Post
          On tick : "a-b < 0" = condition to branch : true or false
          Works perfect, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Liamap View Post
            Works perfect, thanks.
            If you don't want to check every tick you can create a timer and a function to do what you want and set looping to true.

Comment

Working...
            X