Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

add sketches or some sorts of shapes like arrows and symbols or drawing inside our blueprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add sketches or some sorts of shapes like arrows and symbols or drawing inside our blueprints

im wondering if there is a way to add sketches or some sorts of shapes like arrows and small symbols or little drawing inside our blueprints to help us remember what we need to remember easier .i think it will be so helpful if we have access to such an option and be able to draw and make circles around what we need to remember later . sometimes tried to make drawing from text but the comment don't allow much variety of types so its really limited to just simple things . i hope we can add pictures as well inside like a comment it will be so helpful...
    Attached Files

It'd be useful and give a distinct advantage over conventional code. While there's already customization of colors within comment boxes / wire color / spline curvature etc, there's not anything like this (except changing the background which is global)...

Epic are going to be pretty busy with other priorities in the future. Plus, when was the last time we saw any meaningful innovation in BP anyway? Overall, this is something that could be done within the community. Anyway, lets see what others think...

project.gheist
    LowEntry
    Last edited by EntrpriseCustomr; 05-23-2020, 03:35 AM.

Comment

i wonder if they're planing to add such futures in UE5 or its part of their plane .

Comment

Working...
      X