Build Warnings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build Warnings?

Hello all, today when building a system for marketplace warnings popped up in log saying it can not find files for a total separate project. I have never integrated the 2 projects so can not understand why these warnings would show up even though the build is successful Epic will not accept until 0 warnings. I uploaded the log file the warning begins line 502-505 and again at 1038-1042 using Notepad++. Thank you any help is appreciated.
    Attached Files

Does it build for you?
    Some cool unreal projects you may like!

Developer of GOTA - Survivalism Gladiatorial game Buy the game google gladiators of the arena steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/7..._Of_The_Arena/

Download the demo Download the demo
    external link Dropbox DropBox

Become a c++ Professional now C++ Networking Tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by Neongho View Post
      Does it build for you?
      Yes it builds as stated but being a Marketplace Asset I need to have zero warnings.

Comment

Copy your project over to a new directory to have a temporary backup.
        Delete everything except the content folder and the engine required files, and re-launch the project.

It should re-build all the needed folders/files which should "undo" whatever linking it's thinking should be a thing but isn't.

Should you delete too much - copy it back from the temporary back up, and delete the backup once done.

Comment

Yes I also had once a marketplace asset to be exact the FPSK project and I had to repair it .
          Some cool unreal projects you may like!

Developer of GOTA - Survivalism Gladiatorial game Buy the game google gladiators of the arena steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/7..._Of_The_Arena/

Download the demo Download the demo
          external link Dropbox DropBox

Become a c++ Professional now C++ Networking Tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by MostHost LA View Post
            Copy your project over to a new directory to have a temporary backup.
            Delete everything except the content folder and the engine required files, and re-launch the project.

It should re-build all the needed folders/files which should "undo" whatever linking it's thinking should be a thing but isn't.

Should you delete too much - copy it back from the temporary back up, and delete the backup once done.
            Thank you Ill give that a shot!

Comment

Working...
            X