UMG Widget Map - Zoom / Pan function?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UMG Widget Map - Zoom / Pan function?

I have a widget with a large image- a 2d top down map. How would I set something like a slider or mouse whell to zoom in/out, as well as using a mouse to drag and pan it? Something like Google earth where you can really zoom in and pan around the map.

This works (worked) and should be a decent starting point:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...ays-scroll-box

The example should be fleshed out with a tad more functionality, of course.

Comment

Great, thanks! I'll take a look at that but definitely is what I'm looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by Everynone View Post
        This works (worked) and should be a decent starting point:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...ays-scroll-box

The example should be fleshed out with a tad more functionality, of course.
        I've been trying to do this myself for a skill tree and I cannot for the life of me figure out how this is done

Comment

Originally posted by Іtасhі View Post

I've been trying to do this myself for a skill tree and I cannot for the life of me figure out how this is done
          The script shown in the last post should do the trick. Consider describing the issue you're having and, ideally, how far you got and what you've tried.
          Last edited by Everynone; 10-30-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Everynone View Post

The script shown in the last post should do the trick. Consider describing the issue you're having and, ideally, how far you got and what you've tried.
            It was flickering around everywhere for some reason. I ended up trying a different method which seems to be working perfect for now.

Comment

Working...
            X