Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I achieve something like this in a widget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I achieve something like this in a widget?

Hello everyone, I don't know if this is the right category but here it goes:

So I'm trying to achieve something similar to this Cities: Skylines UI. Does anyone know how you can do this?

There is a LOT going on in that widget. Looks like you can select multiple layers, building pieces, views, build modes, tons of other stuff I don't know and has the display for date, currency, population and other meters. I think you need to be a bit more specific in what you are looking to accomplish.

Comment

Yeah, this is a huge number of widgets layered on top of each other. Looks like a vertical box with two overlays and an image on each overlay with groupings of vertical and horizontal boxes on top of each overlay filled with images and text and fill bars. This kind of thing can certainly be done with UMG but we can't really tell you how to achieve that entire thing
      Procedural, modular, on-the-fly animation - iTween For UE4
      - Actors - Components - UMG - Ease In - Ease Out - Path-constrained Animation - $0

Runtime Datatable
      -All the fun of DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!

Comment

Working...
      X