Character Stops Moving Instantly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Stops Moving Instantly

Hello I'm newbie in UE4 and really unfamiliar with visual scripting and blueprints, I followed some basic tutorials to learn the fundemantals of it and try something advanced. But in the end i am just tangled with my scripting and can't move forward with my process. So I'm basically trying to do a character can walk in all directions which is easy. But in extra I want my character to sprint with a key pressed down and this is fine too. But when I stopped pressing that sprint key or stopped moving or pressing the opposite movement key while sprinting, character "instantly" stops moving which looks so unnatural for me. I looked up for many tutorials but they seem they are so fine with this effect and not seeing it as a problem. I don't want to be the guy that looking for the sraight answer but a similar tutorial, documentation, build etc would be better than nothing. Also I feel like very limited with the controls of blueprint but maybe it is just my amateurism. I already thank you for your support.
Working...
X