Overlap Event fired only on one side of static mesh plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overlap Event fired only on one side of static mesh plane

Hi there, I'm starting a new game and I have 2 actor blueprints that need to interact, Basically each blueprint has some custom static meshes (cubes actually). The larger static mesh is comprised of 6 planes to make one big cube and the smaller static mesh is just a cobe. I want the larger cube to block the smaller one from going outside of the bigger ones bounds. So I have set up a little debugging BP that prints out the name of the overlapping actor, however, when I run the game, my small cube goes outside the mesh with nothing printed to the screen. When I turn around and go back into the larger cube I get a printout of the name of the actor. I have tried just about every collision setting with no luck. I have also tried adding double planes (one for each side) with no luck. I have also tried making a static mesh and using the simple box collision override with no luck. I have also tried adding a trigger box to the larger cubes BP with no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ok I fixed it with Component Begin Overlap

Comment

Working...
    X