Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by EvilCleric View Post
    That happens because when you teleport from 1 -> 2, you're automatically teleported back to 1 ... if you lucky. You should have received an infinite loop error or something like that when you executed this code.
    I see what you were saying so I manually inputted the teleport location to the location of the other teleporter and offest the values to where I need them, thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agree with EvilCleric, if you're going to teleport from A -> B, you have to disable B from A first ( and vice versa ). It's easier to teleport from A -> 'right next to B' and back. That way you don't get this problem. It can also enhance the realism of the game to have a 'teleport landing pad'...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That happens because when you teleport from 1 -> 2, you're automatically teleported back to 1 ... if you lucky. You should have received an infinite loop error or something like that when you executed this code.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Teleport Node Not Working

Teleport Node Not Working

Hello all,
    I have 2 box triggers in my world and they should both teleport to each other (see photo) but when I overlap with my player they just teleport to the one they are at, but if only one teleports to the other and I disable the other it works perfectly, any ideas?
Working...
X