Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teleport Node Not Working

Hello all,
    I have 2 box triggers in my world and they should both teleport to each other (see photo) but when I overlap with my player they just teleport to the one they are at, but if only one teleports to the other and I disable the other it works perfectly, any ideas?

That happens because when you teleport from 1 -> 2, you're automatically teleported back to 1 ... if you lucky. You should have received an infinite loop error or something like that when you executed this code.
    "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

Agree with EvilCleric, if you're going to teleport from A -> B, you have to disable B from A first ( and vice versa ). It's easier to teleport from A -> 'right next to B' and back. That way you don't get this problem. It can also enhance the realism of the game to have a 'teleport landing pad'...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilCleric View Post
        That happens because when you teleport from 1 -> 2, you're automatically teleported back to 1 ... if you lucky. You should have received an infinite loop error or something like that when you executed this code.
        I see what you were saying so I manually inputted the teleport location to the location of the other teleporter and offest the values to where I need them, thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X