Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you copy the details / properties of a component in a Pawn Class BP all at once ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you copy the details / properties of a component in a Pawn Class BP all at once ...

… and then paste that into the details panel / properties of a duplicate Pawn Class BP's actor?

(Without having to copy and paste over one by one).

TY :-)

I don't want to just duplicate the BP because I am worried it might mess with my coding and references.

Comment

Duplicating a BP should not mess with references. The duplicated BP will still maintain references to the same classes as the original, and other BPs that refer to the original will still refer to the original.

There is no built-in way to bulk-copy properties and their default values to a different BP class, as far as I know. However, there's this free plugin that supposedly lets you do that. I haven't used it though.

Comment

Originally posted by DsyD View Post
        Duplicating a BP should not mess with references. The duplicated BP will still maintain references to the same classes as the original, and other BPs that refer to the original will still refer to the original.

There is no built-in way to bulk-copy properties and their default values to a different BP class, as far as I know. However, there's this free plugin that supposedly lets you do that. I haven't used it though.
        Great thank you for that info :-)

Comment

Working...
        X