Multiple Branches for One Button Clicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Branches for One Button Clicked

There has to be a way to do this, can't find the correct option though. I have one button that I called a "Render" button. That button I want to load a still of the options they have selected in the viewport. So whatever variable variation they have selected, I want it to load that certain image of the options they selected with only clicking that one button. I have a basic branch setup for the first setup, but need to figure out how I can get multiple branches on one button click?
    Thanks!

Bump? It has to be some type of node that goes after the button click that executes a command based off different variable that are selected...

Comment

Off the top of my head, you can do a Select node based on Ints. You can then define what the integer you pass as a parameter will do with that node. There are similar selects for other variable types, but honestly there are more elegant solutions out there, which is why I think this is so limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Micke879 View Post
        Off the top of my head, you can do a Select node based on Ints. You can then define what the integer you pass as a parameter will do with that node. There are similar selects for other variable types, but honestly there are more elegant solutions out there, which is why I think this is so limited.
        That seems like a good start to keep track of the variations. But how do I get each option of the select to display a different image within a widget... Seems like each option also needs its own execute. I don't know. I am new to this, so maybe I am missing something.

Comment

I think I've misunderstood you -- what I suggested isn't even a half decent solution for selecting images to display in a widget. Tell me,with as much detail as you can, what you want happening.

For example: depending on what class a user has chosen,the user's class icon should display a different image.

Comment

I am making this table editor. That you can change the top types and wood types. Then based on the selection the user makes. I want them to be able to click a render button. And when you click the render button it loads a high res render from another 3d application that goes full screen with the options they selected. So in my head I am assuming its based off a certain set of selected variables, it will load a certain image. But all has to be ran by the button clicked. Hopefully that makes sense?

Comment

Any ideas? Thanks!

Comment

Fenix you need to go to the unreal academy and look at the arch viz videos showing the paint change selection on the walls. I think I could help.

go to academy.unrealengine.com

Comment

I will check that one out. I have it changing materials and all that already. But maybe it will help me with this render button issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X