Need help with Open level/Start Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Open level/Start Game

So this is my first ever question I am asking here, never thought I would need to, but yes. I am doing a coursework and I need to create 4 game mechanics, the Mechanics work well, so far, but I have this question about Main Menu. I created main menu widget, with some buttons ( Start Game / Options / Quit Game ) also did the same for different res settings in options, but thing is all of the buttons work as they should except for Start Game and I can't wrap my head around it why is it not working.

Any help will be appreciated.

Are you sure it's not working? From what I can see, when you press 'Start' it loads up 'FirstPersonExampleMap'. It seems that this is the name of the Menu Level going by your second screenshot. Therefore, it looks like it's just reloading the menu which is why you are not noticing any change. Try and have it load a different map.

Comment

Thanks for saying that it should work. So far I don't have multiple levels only this one, however I tried to change the name of the level, but it still did not worked.

edit I've fixed it
      Last edited by Captain_Alex69; 04-10-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X