Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Tycoon style resource blueprint tutorials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Tycoon style resource blueprint tutorials?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any tutorials out there for Tycoon style games? I'm not from a code background, although I do have a reasonable understanding of how blueprints work now and have created a few simple, interactive projects. I'm not looking to do anything too adventurous (walk before run), but I intend to put together a simple Tycoon type game - starting income, buy something that boosts that income and unlocks other content, etc. etc. I'm an artist by trade and have worked in the games industry for... <phew> 19 years now, so am very familiar with the development process, but like every other frustrated dev I want to start a project of my own. I've spent many hours browsing hundreds of tutorials and while I have gained a great deal of knowledge I haven't found any tutorials that really tick the (quite specific) boxes I'm looking for - which is basically simple resource management. So if anyone knows of any and can point me in the right direction that would be fantastic, thank you.

:-)

Nev
Working...
X