Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am having problems making this blueprint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having problems making this blueprint.

I am new to unreal engine and i have a task to make the following amendments to my blueprint via event graph. Currently my event graph is empty and the following pictures show the changes I want to make in the blueprint.

Some of the functions were available but some were not. How can i find the missing functions?

Some of those functions (like the event dispatcher) you have to create and name what they are named in the picture. If you see the left hand details panel at the bottom of pic 1 you will see a little button to create an event dispatcher. Click on it, and you should be able to name it how you like. Then drag it out and select "call" to create a call to the event. Also, in the second pic you get a reference to the "reset vehicle topic" which contains the event dispatcher and then you can create a binding there by dragging out and search for "bind event to" and then the name of the event dispatcher.

Comment

For help with event dispatchers and how they work check out video #26 here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1jewB5s78zQHIy

Comment

Working...
      X