Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE4 - I Can´t see far objects in any ortographic view (top, right, left,etc), why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UE4 - I Can´t see far objects in any ortographic view (top, right, left,etc), why?

Hi, i´m teleporting main character to hudge distances in the scene, this scene is so large, that default "skysphereBP" is scaled up to 7 and i had to uncheck "enable world bounds" to avoid timelines to stop working, it´s about 1 million in distance ...hudge, in this far locations, i need to build stations, viewport´s "perspective view" works perfect, i can see everything, But... if i change to "ortographic" views, i can´t see any object that is way to far from center.

For example: if i create 30 hudge spheres, and locate them in line until reaching the limit, i can only see the first 15 spheres, the farest ones are not visible in any ortographic view, not at close or far zoom, and this complicates my workflow, because i canot use top view to locate things while working, so i can only use perspective view to work.

What can i do to see every object in ortographic view? which settings could fix it?
    Last edited by DraxFX; 02-25-2019, 03:45 AM.
Working...
X