Set Actor Rotation Replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    sevanberkay I'm jot seeing obvious but had a long day. I'd recommend putting a print at each loin in the code and check u always get what u think u should get. Only a few nodes to debug... ☺

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tib_hou Yes with simple SetActorRotation.It works there is no problem with that but it sometimes rotates sometimes doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sevanberkay Your character IS the pawn ( or should be ). The pawn is the thing that lives in the world.

I don't know what's in 'RotationServer', will your player rotate with a simple SetActorRotation?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tib_hou thanks you for your reply.

With that code im trying to get the mouse location.
    And when i press Z my character rotates to mouse location.
    And my character has TopDownController and The TopDown Character only this 2 blueprints.Hasn't got any Pawn.
    If pawn solves the problem. I don't know how to create and attach that pawn to character.Acctualy i don't know what pawn works for.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sevanberkay Your code is a little confusing. Are you holding Z and clicking the mouse at the same time?

It might be better to make that Z into a LeftMouseClick.

I always find that when things don't work in a weird way, like this, in fact they are working fine, but something I hadn't thought of is also occurring.

In this case I would also look at a couple of things:

1) Do you have other pawns? If so another pawn could be 'consuming' the click / Z. Have you set 'consume input' to false?

2) What else could be consuming the click / Z?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Set Actor Rotation Replication

Set Actor Rotation Replication

Hello. I have problem with rotation on client-side.The problem is character sometimes rotates sometimes doesn't . It acts by its pleasure. I didn't understand this. Why its happening ?
    And i added some projectile spawn forward to character. And when i press that key this code in the picture works after that i spawn a projectile(that has projectile movement.) as i said before.Also same, character sometimes rotates sometimes doesn't.But projectile spawns at the true(rotated) position.But character on the screen doesn't seems rotated.
    And project is Top-Down Template.

Thank you very much.
Working...
X