Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn TurnBasedStrategy - How to Increase the scale of the floor mesh tiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn TurnBasedStrategy - How to Increase the scale of the floor mesh tiles?

Good Evening or Morning!

Hope I am chucking this in the right place!

I am currently playing around with the Dungeon Generator that is found within the Game-play concepts package: "Turn Based Strategy" and have more or less figured out how most of it works but there is one thing I just cant seem to figure out. How to increase the scale of the Floor Mesh on the dungeon?

Within the "Grid Data" blueprint I am able to increase the scale with just the normal transform settings, no biggie; but the floor itself does not seem to budge.

To be clear the walls, corners, Caps etc all seem to scale upwards without any major drama using scale transform. But this does not work with the tiles/floor mesh and I just can not seem to find a way to increase the size on the floor tiles themselves. Does anyone know or have any suggestions on how I might do this? Or any suggestions on increasing the whole generated maps scale as a whole (if there is a better way than the "Transform: Scale")?

Thanks folks, much love!
Working...
X