My Character does not appear in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Character does not appear in game

before i created my blueprint Character Select Blueprint, it worked fine. I followed a tutorial by PyroDev, but changed it a bit to fit my game. I will press Play on my MainMenu Screen (in my MainMenulevel). This will open my Main level. The main level spawns the CharSelect widget. this widget has buttons that change the Skeletal Mesh of the Main Character. The top two buttons change the Skeletal Mesh, while the bottom button spawns the MainCharacter. After i press the bottom button, The MainCharacter spawns without a mesh or material, it just spawns with the attached weapon component.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Eliteknight137 View Post
    before i created my blueprint Character Select Blueprint, it worked fine. I followed a tutorial by PyroDev, but changed it a bit to fit my game. I will press Play on my MainMenu Screen (in my MainMenulevel). This will open my Main level. The main level spawns the CharSelect widget. this widget has buttons that change the Skeletal Mesh of the Main Character. The top two buttons change the Skeletal Mesh, while the bottom button spawns the MainCharacter. After i press the bottom button, The MainCharacter spawns without a mesh or material, it just spawns with the attached weapon component.
    Try connecting the Set input mode game only node into the ForEachLoop Completed output pin. Sequence does not necessarily executes the first THEN the second. So, an expensive operation like GetAllActorsOfClass can take more time to execute the second sequence output will be executed before.

Comment

Working...
    X