Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get widget from Panel Slot?

How to get widget from Panel Slot?

You can Get Child At if you know the index. Otherwise, you need to be more specific regarding what you're trying to do.

Comment

How to Connect
      Attached Files

Comment

It won't work like that. A slot is already a child, kind of. Just use a Canvas Panel -> Get Child.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	55.6 KB ID:	1490162

The above widget has a Canvas Panel which, in turn, has some other widgets nesting in there. You can Get Child At from the Canvas Panel (or any panel widget) and then treat this child as a slot - this gives you access to anchors, padding and all the slot goodies.
        Last edited by Everynone; 06-17-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

How to Connect ,get widget from Panel Slot
          Attached Files

Comment

This will not work, I explained above. I do not understand what you're trying to do but here is what I think you're trying to do:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	329
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	1490545

If this does not help - consider using Google Translate if you do not feel confident enough writing in English. Or try asking your question here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/international/china. I see some activity on the Answer Hub in your language, too. Last resort - try that

Comment

get the Target Image , warning , why?

Need Panel slot type, no change
              Attached Files
              Last edited by yskwork; 06-19-2018, 12:37 AM.

Comment

This cast will always fail, your custom Target Image widget does not inherit from Panel Slot.

Comment

Need Target Image widget from Panel Slot ,how to set

Comment

As far as I know slots do not care what is inside of them. They simply contain layout information of a panel. You can't access widgets from an UMG slot.

Comment

Working...
                    X