Force gravity repulsion gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Force gravity repulsion gun?

Hello, I am looking for a way to shoot some gravity that will hit all objects it meets
    I am not sure how this gravity stuff would work, any tutorials? Please help!

What exactly do you mean with "shoot some gravity"? What would happen to an object if I was to shoot it with this gun?
    "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

Originally posted by EvilCleric View Post
      What exactly do you mean with "shoot some gravity"? What would happen to an object if I was to shoot it with this gun?
      Hmmm how to explain... It should act like thuum.

Comment

Like reverse gravity gun

Comment

So ... you shoot an object and it goes up or it just gives it an impulse that pushes it away from the gun?
          "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

So ... you shoot an object and it goes up or it just gives it an impulse that pushes it away from the gun?
            Do you know Fus Ro Dah?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0weD8iBsmqM

Comment

Here is a simple dirty example:

Click image for larger version  Name:	FusRoDah.png Views:	1 Size:	186.1 KB ID:	1473785

In this case it will only affect a character. Once it hits the character, it turns ragdoll (select ragdoll in the collision presets of the skeletal mesh) and thrust him out.

Comment

Here is a simple dirty example:

Click image for larger version Name:	FusRoDah.png Views:	1 Size:	186.1 KB ID:	1473785

In this case it will only affect a character. Once it hits the character, it turns ragdoll (select ragdoll in the collision presets of the skeletal mesh) and thrust him out.
                Oh yeaah, thanks man, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X