Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a function inside my UI Blueprint Widget in order to drive the colour of the text that I have on different buttons. For instance, the UI looks something like this:

Each of the buttons has a text as a child component, and said text's colour and opacity is in turn driven by a function like this that specifies the colour of the text:

I'm doing this in order to have the text's colour change if the player hovers over it. However, I am at the moment driving each and every text with its own function - therefore I have quite a few of them at the moment. I would like to use the same function on all of the texts, but I don't know how to do so with a similar function to the one I'm using. I would like to check if I'm hovering over any button and only change that button's colour, but at the moment I have to use individual functions because I only know how to check for specific buttons.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this, here's hoping there's an easy solution to it!