Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there anyway to create a particle event between weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there anyway to create a particle event between weapon?

Hey there, I would like to create a particle FX has been broken away from weapon, is there any hint about it? Thank you so much!

Hey not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly, but you can either spawn an emitter at location or you can spawn an attached emitter at location (2 Separate blueprint nodes). For example, spawning a shell from the gun chamber, you would want to spawn an emitter (NOT ATTACHED) and to spawn a muzzle flash you might want to spawn an ATTACHED emitter.

Let me know if that was your question.

Comment

Originally posted by VaSSiLi View Post
      Hey not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly, but you can either spawn an emitter at location or you can spawn an attached emitter at location (2 Separate blueprint nodes). For example, spawning a shell from the gun chamber, you would want to spawn an emitter (NOT ATTACHED) and to spawn a muzzle flash you might want to spawn an ATTACHED emitter.

Let me know if that was your question.
      Thank you so much to ask me, and it is my other problem. I put the screen shot here, there is no particle if I use spawn an ATTACHED emitter node, and there is a particle with spawn an emitter at location( but not align the trace at all). From the original version, it is Draw a debug line node to build a line to target. What can I do if I need particle replacing this line? Thank you so much!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like you need to spawn a beam emitter. After you spawn your beam emitter, you can use the Set Beam Target Point node to make it start at the weapon muzzle, and Set Beam End Point to make it end where the trace hit.

Comment

Originally posted by ausernottaken View Post
          Sounds like you need to spawn a beam emitter. After you spawn your beam emitter, you can use the Set Beam Target Point node to make it start at the weapon muzzle, and Set Beam End Point to make it end where the trace hit.
          I tried this one before, is that working in Kismet system of blueprint cause the original version is made by Kismet? sorry, it is a little bit confused

Comment

Working...
          X