Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Command only on Gamestart?

Hi,

i have a Main Menu and if you start my game i play a sound effekt via Level Blueprint

if you go to a level and then go back to Main menu the sound efekt play again but i want only play once at the game start

how i can make this?

DoOnce node???

Comment

Originally posted by franktech View Post
      DoOnce node???
      Nope if i play a level and go back to Menu Map the DoOnce Node is reset

Comment

Skynet2k, do it within the game instance because it's persistent across all level changes. You will need to make a custom GI and set it to a name you'll remember like "MyCustomGameInstance." You can set your doonce in there and not have to worry about it resetting on map change like level BPs and game modes.

WITHIN YOUR LEVEL BLUEPRINT ADD THE FOLLOWING AND CHANGE THE SOUND PART IF NEEDED:

Last edited by IronicParadox; 12-03-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronicParadox View Post
          Skynet2k, do it within the game instance because it's persistent across all level changes. You will need to make a custom GI and set it to a name you'll remember like "MyCustomGameInstance." You can set your doonce in there and not have to worry about it resetting on map change like level BPs and game modes.

WITHIN YOUR LEVEL BLUEPRINT ADD THE FOLLOWING AND CHANGE THE SOUND PART IF NEEDED:

Thank you works.

Comment

Originally posted by SKYNET2K View Post

Thank you works.
            You're welcome, good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X