reuse actor in-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reuse actor in-game

i built up an "alter" that while the player press E he "pray" (no animations require) there will be a count till 100 (full), then the input to this specific alter is close .i cant make it that only one "alter" will be be "prayed" while the others are still "empty" (base default value).
    in the end like dead by daylight generators.
    the actor have a small box collision.

The setup is a little odd here.
    You are using a tick function that also calls Alter Progression, but wont actually be calling it on an actual alter, as it is only found when pressing the button. You will also notice 'Note' in blue on the cast node, which will probably inform you more of that issue.
    You might want to look at a KeyHeld event (If KeyHeld X -> Alter Progression). Or you can call Alter Progression once on the Alter and inside the Alter blueprint, you can set it to tick to 100 in there, rather than your character.

Comment

i am new to the BP, i cant find event called "KeyHeld", other then that this is the only way i could find online to call actor (all other guides to call to the player).
      the error say that the object is "alter" -> "info item is already a 'Alter BP', you dont need cast to alter_bp" (with out it there will be errors and the function will not be call)

Comment

Working...
      X