Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System error when colliding with Pick up / Power up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System error when colliding with Pick up / Power up.

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on the Unreal forums. So I hope I have done everything correctly.

I am making a first person shooter game with blueprints and have been using the Unreal Engine for about a week, however I have landed upon an error when colliding with a power up in my game. I am confused because sometimes the error happens and sometimes it doesn't? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

The error:
    CrashReportClient.exe - Entry Point Not Found
    The procedure entry point SetCheckUserInterruptShared could not be located in the dynamic link library C:Windows/SYSTEM32/dbgeng.dll.
    Need crosshairs for your game? Check out my "100+ Crosshair Pack" on the marketplace!
    Interested in watching game development live? Check out my live stream over at Twitch.

This seems to be your UE4 is crashing but can not find where to run CrashReportClient(could be registry pointing to wrong location etc), I would suggest that you verify or remove/reinstall UE4 and see if that gets fixed.
    Unreal Engine 4 Game Framework diagram for relation of all major base object types
    Unreal Engine 4 Input Event diagram, scroll down to section Input Processing Procedural
    Resident Evil Classic Camera
    RPCs official document, Must Read
    Everything you should know about replication

Comment

Ok, thanks for the suggestion, I was trying to figure this out whilst debugging and found it was happening even when moving geometry around the level. Hopefully the re-install will work.

Thanks!
      Need crosshairs for your game? Check out my "100+ Crosshair Pack" on the marketplace!
      Interested in watching game development live? Check out my live stream over at Twitch.

Comment

Working...
      X