Missing Blueprint Nodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Blueprint Nodes?

Ok so I currently feel like I'm loosing my mind. I finally got round to updating to the latest version but for some reason when I copy an old project over to the new version or start a new project, I have some nodes missing that are there in the content examples. In the picture the left side is from the content examples and the right is from a new project. The axis events and values are missing. Anyone got any idea what's happening.

Looking for blueprint tutorials? Then visit my blog... voxagon

Your Axis Events (along with Action Mappings and Axis Config) are stored in the following location in your project file structure: \Unreal Projects\YourProjectName\Config\DefaultInput.ini

Any Events and Action Mappings in that file will show up the Blueprint editor as your left screenshot shows--note that these have to be set on a per-project basis and if you copy your project to a new location and don't include this config folder, your bindings won't transfer. The easiest way to edit these settings is straight from the editor by going to Edit > Project Settings > Input. Some of the New Project Templates will have some Bindings already configured and others you will need to make your own.

Hope this answers your question!

Comment

Yea that's a great help thanks.
      Looking for blueprint tutorials? Then visit my blog... voxagon

Comment

Working...
      X